PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

In there own word

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginachen

On the Roster
Reaction score
I taped on tv, but haven't finished. So far it really good, i love all the pictures tom taken with his family. The first part is my favorite, when tom got his ring, and he cried.

It was good

But it was mostly footage that we've already seen as Patriot fans. I was hoping for some new material, didn't happen.

ginachen said:
The first part is my favorite, when tom got his ring, and he cried.
That almost made me cry. My favorite part, though, was when he said "I'm only just getting warmed up" (referring to his career).

p8ryts said:
But it was mostly footage that we've already seen as Patriot fans. I was hoping for some new material, didn't happen.

There was new material, mixed in with the old stuff. His baseball footage, some of the SB 36 footage from different camera angles, also SB 38 prep and pregame stuff, SB 39 footage (the TD pass to Givens in the side of the EZ - -this camera angle stayed on Brady during the pass and after - from that angle it looked more like a flick of the wrist pass).

I'd say 80-85% was recycled, but 15-20% I had never seen before. It's like getting a Beatles album released with 10 old songs and 2 "just discovered" ones.

I loved the line where he was asked about his sisters and his response was, "i dont care." Having grown up with 3 older sisters my self...i know the feeling.

caught the replay, good stuff (considering he's always talked about the team more than himself).

but does all the headbutting bother anyone else?

it's got to stop.

PICK A DIFFERENT RITUAL!

Graham just goes out and catches a screen every now and then, but 12 has to run the offense.

and it's not just graham, everyone else wants in on the skull smashing (is BB next?)...when he's done cracking his cranium against the tenth guy in the tunnel, we'll need Angelo Dundee to keep him upright in the huddle.

I mean it's like, why not get a martial artist to smash a 2x4 on his throwing arm just prior to taking the field -- that'll get us fired up.

can we just leave the headbutts to the linebackers?;)

Last edited:
What are you people talking about? What did I miss?

Willie55 said:
What are you people talking about? What did I miss?
NFL Network - In Their Own Words - Tom Brady.

Exceptional. Clips from high school and before. Lots of stuff from him. Ring presentations. The thing when they got SB 39 ring, he was talking into Kraft's ear for a while and after he face was full of tears.

Awesome stuff.

Thanks..............................................

Head Butts can be a bad thing

Every time I see him butting heads, I think of Gus Frerotte banging his head against the stadium padding and injuring his neck. He was never the same after that.

Tom, stop with the head butts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey