PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

In Their Own Words BB is Followed Immediately By Tedy Bruschi"s!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

edzo44

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Re: In Their Own Words: BB

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/schedule/0728

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am I the only one that noticed that the 9:30 episode right after BB's 9:00 episode is Tedy Bruschi!?!?!? Sweeeeet!! Set the vcr's for an hour!!

9 p.m. -- In Their Own Words
In a stark departure from the classic documentary style, NFL Network lets the NFL's most successful and intriguing personalities tell their own stories. In Their Own Words reveals the intensity, humor, competitiveness and humanity of its subjects using rare interviews, archival action footage, and exclusive sound captured on the field, on the sidelines and in the locker room. Tonight's episode: Bill Belichick.
9:30 p.m. -- In Their Own Words
In a stark departure from the classic documentary style, NFL Network lets the NFL's most successful and intriguing personalities tell their own stories. In Their Own Words reveals the intensity, humor, competitiveness and humanity of its subjects using rare interviews, archival action footage, and exclusive sound captured on the field, on the sidelines and in the locker room. Tonight's episode: Tedy Bruschi.

:woohoo: :woohoo:

Last edited:
For the love of God, what an hour :D :rocker:

i'm hoping for some patriots 6 days to sunday this year. What i would love is that show where they follow a couple of rookies all the way to the first regular season game. Love to see our pats behind the scenes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your kidding...was that on before the Bears/Panthers game of the week? DAMN I MUST HAVE MISSED IT. I got the gift of getting to see Rex Grossman play like a stiff, wooo.

Kdo5 said:
Your kidding...was that on before the Bears/Panthers game of the week? DAMN I MUST HAVE MISSED IT. I got the gift of getting to see Rex Grossman play like a stiff, wooo.

Thats not until July 28th. My DVR at this pace is going to be all Pats stuff on NFL Network, as they had a Pats marathon last week with Brady's in thier own words, the game vs the Jags and some other Pats things.

So can anybody record this and make a torrent out of it?

Hey, it's worth a try. Me poor. No have NFL network.:(

If I could figure out a way to put stuff from DVR into a good format, I would post them.

They have the Pats/Jags Game of the Week free on Comcast On Demand if you have it. They have another one too. They used to have Steelers/Pats 04 playoffs and Pats/Dolphins 05 on it too. Shame I didnt tape it.

FWIW, the Drew Bledsoe "In Their Own Words" segment is followed by Rodney Harrison next Sunday night at 8pm on NFL Network. They're both half hour shows.

I already saw the Rodney show.
One of the most interesting clips showed Rodney when he was in College(High School?) Making a stop on Mike Alstott. Great clip. Great show.

OMG!!!! Talk about an hour of heroes and inspiration!!! I have seen the Tedy episode and I had tears in my eyes at the end. Those programs are so well done!!

whoa my first post long time lurker

saw the one on rodney and it was quiet emotional.His respect for bill and how he broke his arm in the superbowl and to win it was emotional to say the least.

Why is BB's segment only a half hour? Thirty years in the NFL and only a thirty minute segment? How can that be? I'm already disappointed from that standpoint.

Then again, BB can talk for a half hour and say absolutely nothing anyway, so what the heck!:) But I hope that's not the case. There are so many things I'd love to hear his opinion on, he rarely steps out of character!

Maybe he'll write a book some day but hopefully not for a long, long, time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back