PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

In the wake of everything that has happened, your next jersey is???

Status
Not open for further replies.
il_170x135.679918229_6koe.jpg
il_340x270.721151102_7oj0.jpg

I also have the They Hate Us 'Cause They Ain't Us shirt & hoodie, as well as The Butler Did It long-sleeve.
And none of them are Official NYFL "product."

I cannot stress enough how important it is that everyone never buy Official NYFL "product" ever again,
and never buy anything from Traitor's Place.

Just got mine. So pumped.
T shirt.jpg

Honestly, my next jersey will have a Bruins logo on it. After that, I guess it will be whatever team represents Boston in some future football league that competes with the NFL.

A Chinese knockoff. I refuse to let Kraft or the NFL get anymore of my money.

But player-wise, hopefully I can find a non-official Bruschi jersey. His defense of DG against Damien Woody was the highlight of my offseason.

None. Have none, want none. Want to watch it on TV. Not wear it.

My Superman shirt has some holes in it so I'd probably replace that. Or if 80stees.com is still online I'll probably order more random Transformers stuff from them. (I've gotten a lot of good Transformers shirts on that site that have an awesome 80s vibe about them.)

I may also try and score an "I'm with stupid" shirt and hang around Pats place long enough to photobomb Bob Kraft. Just gotta be sure not to fold and buy refreshments while on premises.

Just got mine. So pumped.
View attachment 9387
Would be so awesome if everyone going to the games would sport that this season. Srs. Obvious support for TB and obvious F U to Kraft and Goodell. Would love to see the stands maybe half full and wearing that for the opener.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots