Welcome to PatsFans.com

In the Holiday spirit, I will pass on the fruitcake.

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by atomdomb, Dec 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atomdomb

atomdomb Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +707 / 20 / -30

It took a while to connect the dots, but I get it now another homophobic thread... that should compliment the 8+ threads on Global Warming and emails...

Last edited: Dec 3, 2009
  3. Roland

Roland On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Adam is a very talented and spirited young man. Hopefully the press does not ruin him. He's young - the media eats up young and spirited people. I don't like what he did but I'm older and m generation didn't approve of that stuff. But he appeals to some people and I hope he moves on and learn s to deal with the cruel ruthless media that shapes and controls our lives in way too many ways.

Hang in there Adam.

4. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +674 / 14 / -6

#24 Jersey

And you expected anything different from a dude who thinks pictures of poop are funny?

That's the saving grace of realizing things about people and what they post. No one really gets their feelings hurt once they consider the source and appropriately age group it.

It's like your 5 year old grandson saying "poop poop poop," while he's hugging you. It's not offensive, it's just a 5 year old trying out a new word trying to see if he'll get the same giggle out of you that he gets from his preschool chums.

Of course, usually they all grow out of it by second or third grade.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2009
  5. atomdomb

atomdomb Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

I am sorry if you misunderstood. I wasn't posting the poop pictures for laughs. I was posting it because I am relating poop to what you type. I personally think that what you have to say is poop. I am sorry if it is childish and offends you. I guess I could be much nicer about it and say that I just disagree with you but the recent years of political correct poop has pushed me off a cliff. I post what I feel. If you are offended then I am also offended that you are offended.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.