PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

in support of brady

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
i saw a lot of bashing of brady and deservedly so...but i want to give the guy some slack..he has played through pain, played through his offensive players going down like flies due to injury(last yrs game at miami is a greate example).
i hope we are patient with guy before jumping on him for being horrible etc etc .there is no doubt he will get over it...if anything the last drive in the 4th qtr proved he still is the best...

Goodness, no, I am not about bashing him. I'm just worried about him. I want him to be OK.

SVN said:
i saw a lot of bashing of brady and deservedly so...but i want to give the guy some slack..he has played through pain, played through his offensive players going down like flies due to injury(last yrs game at miami is a greate example).
i hope we are patient with guy before jumping on him for being horrible etc etc .there is no doubt he will get over it...if anything the last drive in the 4th qtr proved he still is the best...

good post. I agree. I found myself defending Brady in the chat room in the second half. He is still learning his wr's and they are learning him. There is a reason he was locked in on Troy in key situations. Teams will pick up on that and it will really open up some things for other players. If Brady is still struggling come late October, then maybe there is something to be concerned about. Until then, this team is unbeaten and things will only get better as Brady does.

He hasn't looked very good, but hes gotten it done when hes needed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back