PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

In Stadium TC Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbabin

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just got an email about the in stadium training camp practice open to season ticket holders and waitlist memebers (Aug. 4). I'm planning on going and am looking for some comments from people who've gone in the past. Are there chances for autographs? Special events? Is it necessary to get there very early?

Thanks in advance.

I've been. Seating is OPEN so the early bird gets the front row. You can buy the overpriced food and beverages and hawkers come by the seats. You leave your seat, it's gone.

I'm not into autographs but I'd guess it's tougher to get them indoors than outdoors. Probably the players file by the 1st row seats after the practise. The A hunters here will know.

I greatly favor the open to the public venue.

I've been. Seating is OPEN so the early bird gets the front row. You can buy the overpriced food and beverages and hawkers come by the seats. You leave your seat, it's gone.

I'm not into autographs but I'd guess it's tougher to get them indoors than outdoors. Probably the players file by the 1st row seats after the practise. The A hunters here will know.

I greatly favor the open to the public venue.

Unless you have never been in Gillette I agree the normal TC spot is better.

IMO it is because it is weird being in Gillette with only 2 or 3 sections filled. Plus someone else is always sitting in my seats :mad: but since it is first come first serve I can't kick them out.

Thanks for the replies. I'm thinking about bringing my little brother and/or cousin so it might be a fun way to get them into the stadium to see the Patriots in front row seats without shelling out the $200.

Thanks for the replies. I'm thinking about bringing my little brother and/or cousin so it might be a fun way to get them into the stadium to see the Patriots in front row seats without shelling out the $200.

I wouldn't bank on the front rows. They only open a few sections which only leaves 100-200 front row seats for a few thousand people. Definitely a good way to get in there and check out the stadium.

I wouldn't bank on the front rows. They only open a few sections which only leaves 100-200 front row seats for a few thousand people. Definitely a good way to get in there and check out the stadium.

Out those 100 seats front row...i always get the front row seat right where they come out of the locker room...gotten 20+ autographs everytime...Maroney, Moss and Colvin were the big ones i got last year....but i also get there at about 4 ish. :D

Last edited:
I haven't been in a few years, but it wasn't all that crowded when I went. The problem is that you gotta be lucky where you pick your spot. One year I went and all the interesting drills were being done on the other side of the field. A regular training camp is more intimate.

When they used to do a real intersquad scrimmage it was a must go event, but they stopped doing that after Ted Johnson got a season ending injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back