Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Will Buffalo make the playoffs this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said anything about being bored.

Face it, you lost this argument and a few others, if I've read correctly.

And I may lose a thousand more and you know what, it is the internet and I could care less. It is not like anybody I met here is of any value to me, so who cares.

You must lead a very sad life. Is that all you do - look for ways to try and show that Buffalo isn't as good as their fans think?

I really don't have to look that hard or that long to find this kind of information out, unlike Bills Fans who never ever find this kind of important information.

The way I see it, there are 4 elite teams in the AFC. The Patriots, Colts, Jaguars and Chargers are all pretty much guaranteed playoff spots with each capturing a division title with the exception of either the Colts or Jags. So with that, there are two playoff spots available for the AFC North winner and the final wildcard spot.

Let's assume the Browns win the North and edge out the Steelers.

This means the Bills have to beat out Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Houston, Denver; whoever might be a bubble team in the AFC. All of these teams are middle of the road and it just comes down to gets better bounces.

The Bills do play a pretty easy schedule so it's very possible. If Buffalo gets that 6th seed, I won't be surprised, but I'm not ready to predict that just yet.

If you are using ESPN as your source of football knowledge, you probably know very little about the actual game.

The same site that ranked Ronnie Brown the 19th best back in football and said he presented no value as a pass catcher. ROFL. That was hilarious; do your flippin' homework, ESPN.

The same site that ranked Ronnie Brown the 19th best back in football and said he presented no value as a pass catcher. ROFL. That was hilarious; do your flippin' homework, ESPN.

The thing that's really tough about RB is the injuries. I think he's one of the most talented backs in football, unfortunately, he hasn't shown he can stay healthy. IF he plays full season, he could have a monster season.

The thing that's really tough about RB is the injuries. I think he's one of the most talented backs in football, unfortunately, he hasn't shown he can stay healthy. IF he plays full season, he could have a monster season.

Yeah that's the only thing that worries me in Ronnie's game, durability. He was on a tear last year before tearing his ACL in the New England game (991 total yards through 6 1/2 games.)

I hope he can get back to 100% so we can have some good runningback matchups in this division. (I think Maroney and Lynch will both become special players.)

Yeah that's the only thing that worries me in Ronnie's game, durability. He was on a tear last year before tearing his ACL in the New England game (991 total yards through 6 1/2 games.)

I hope he can get back to 100% so we can have some good runningback matchups in this division. (I think Maroney and Lynch will both become special players.)

Agreed. This division (minus the Jets, who will have an improved line) has a very good collection of young backs. Should be fun to watch.

Agreed. This division (minus the Jets, who will have an improved line) has a very good collection of young backs. Should be fun to watch.

Your line was improved last year, ours and the Jets should both be, and the Pats line is, well, always been good. It seems like the teams in this division are all taking the same mold. When are you guys going to get with it and adapt to the 3-4? :lol:;)

Your line was improved last year, ours and the Jets should both be, and the Pats line is, well, always been good. It seems like the teams in this division are all taking the same mold. When are you guys going to get with it and adapt to the 3-4? :lol:;)
your about to get banned for the fifth time lol

I like Trent Edwards for some reason, i think he'll turn out to be a pretty good quarterback. The talent is there, it's a case of coaching (Is Fairchild still calling the plays?)

I don't know their defense has gotten better than last year. they have no offense excluding marshawn lynch but their D is solid

I don't know their defense has gotten better than last year. they have no offense excluding marshawn lynch but their D is solid
They have Evans who is a weapon and I like the addition of Hardy at WR through the draft

They have Evans who is a weapon and I like the addition of Hardy at WR through the draft

If the dude can stay out of trouble, he'll be a great player. He had that whole domestic abuse stuff while at Indiana and has already had 2 incidents since joining the Bills.

Roscoe Parrish returning kicks might be their most explosive weapon.

No, I don't think Buffalo makes the playoffs this season. They would have to get to 10wins to do so, and I don't think they will. Let me explain further my opinion.

I have the Broncos making the playoffs taking the Titans spot from last year. I also have the Chargers making the playoffs. That's 2 spots.

I have two teams from the AFC South, Colts and Jags. That's 4 spots.

I have the AFC North Sending their division winner, the Steelers, cause the Browns aren't going to surprise anyone, the Ravens are rebuilding and the Bengals are falling apart more each year.

I have the AFC East sending a 12+ winning Pats team division winner to the playoffs. So basically it'll be those 6 teams. Buffalo isn't quite there yet.

Note: If the South doesn't send two because the Jags implode, then realistically the North could send a 2nd team if one of those other 3 north teams actually steps up, I'd lean Ravens in that category. But not Buffalo, just don't see them getting to 10 wins this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back