PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

In all seriousness, does anyone see Eli...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I don't see Eli driving his team down the field over and over.

However, (and I don't mean to be a buzz kill) I didn't imagine that Kyle friggin' Boller and AJ Feeley would suddenly act like Pro Bowl players in their games against the Patriots.

I'm hopeful that Eli will play to his recent form and suck and his receivers will drop easy passes thus making Eli look even worse.

I'm watching the Ravens/Pats game on NFL Network right now and hope that tonight's game will not be the heart attack that this game was.

No, I don't see Eli driving his team down the field over and over.

However, (and I don't mean to be a buzz kill) I didn't imagine that Kyle friggin' Boller and AJ Feeley would suddenly act like Pro Bowl players in their games against the Patriots.

I'm hopeful that Eli will play to his recent form and suck and his receivers will drop easy passes thus making Eli look even worse.

I'm watching the Ravens/Pats game on NFL Network right now and hope that tonight's game will not be the heart attack that this game was.

I think it's safe to say those games were as close to "trap" games as they could be for the Pats. From here on out, I believe the Pats will be intense, focused, and driven with their eyes on the prize, amassing records along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back