PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

In 24 hours I'll be....

Status
Not open for further replies.
...wondering why so many people who aren't playing the game are acting as if they're suiting up in a couple of hours.

It's ok for a fan to be emotional about a Superbowl Mr. Spock....One of the great delights of being human....and although illogical, fans will scream at their TV's as if the players can hear them thousands of miles away. :D

...Consuming Fizzy Lifting Drinks. :cool:

~ Brother Jack Daniels shall be the Guest of Honor.

~ Brother Samuel Adams ~ Forever The First Patriot ~ is always with us.

~ Whether we win or lose ~ I predict a 14 Point Victory!! ~ I, my Brother, my Father, my Nephew, and our friends...will SAVOR every MOMENT of which we SHARE the Fate of this Magnificent Dynasty.

I'll be gripping my @ss cheeks so tight the couch cushion will come up with me when I stand.

OverShare Violation. :nono:

10 Yards.

Loss of Down. :beatingcoming:

...swimming laps. I find exercise is a great stress reducer.

I will NOT waste any time watching the anti-Pats pre-game media coverage. The few good nuggets will be available Monday.

It's ok for a fan to be emotional about a Superbowl Mr. Spock....One of the great delights of being human....and although illogical, fans will scream at their TV's as if the players can hear them thousands of miles away. :D

Sex up the significant other, work on your car, fix something broken, etc...

Getting nervous 4+ hours before a game you're not even involved in is a waste.

LOL! I figure I'll start around 3pm tomorrow. I bought a Heineken mini-keg and figure I'll drink that close to kickoff. Then it's rum and coke time. It will help my nerves...:bricks:

You sure about that? As acourtesy i have to remind you of the age old saying...

Beer before liquor, never sicker.
Liquor before beer, in the clear.

Oh and i will be biting the fingertips off of my fingers and washing it down with some vodka. Then i will have my wife telling me to calm down and i will reply with something idiotic that will get me in trouble.

I've been nervous and stressed out for 2 weeks.

It's all part of the experience.:rocker: In years to come I'll have more fond memories of pacing in nervous anticipation, or going through embarrassing pre-game rituals than I will remembering that I fixed the drip in my faucet hours before we beat the Giants in SB46. To each their own.

Last edited:
It's all part of the experience.:rocker: In years to come I'll have more fond memories pacing in nervous anticipation, or going through embarrassing pre-game rituals than I will remembering that I fixed the drip in my faucet hours before we beat the Giants in SB46. To each their own.

No, you are not allowed to have an opinion about the best way for you to kill the time, you must accepts Dues Irae's answer, because he knows more about you than you do.

It's all part of the experience.:rocker: In years to come I'll have more fond memories pacing in nervous anticipation, or going through embarrassing pre-game rituals than I will remembering that I fixed the drip in my faucet hours before we beat the Giants in SB46. To each their own.

I'd rather remember bedroom gymnastics with my S.O. than remember pacing aimlessly more than four hours before the start of a game I'm not even playing in. But, as you say, to each his own.

I will be Laying On the floor... either in joy or in sadness.

That either means that you are psychic or you'll have had so much to drink that you'll think the game has been played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back