PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Impressive blocking by Moss

Status
Not open for further replies.
--------------

Do you really want a response?

You stay Classy!

I'm truly sorry for the spelling errors. Its upsetting to me that someone with such brain power has to sift through my banter. My bad, man.....my bad.

forgive me.

still pals?

Let's discuss Moss' blocking, shall we?

I saw the TMQ quote about Moss' block, which I believe he called "blatant clipping". I guess I can see where he's coming from, to be honest, but it's also somewhat of a judgment call. Either way, I like to see the hustle even when he's not getting the ball.

That's a block in the side if ever I saw one.

But you're right. The hustle is awesome, and another sign that he wants to stay here.

Let's discuss Moss' blocking, shall we?

I saw the TMQ quote about Moss' block, which I believe he called "blatant clipping". I guess I can see where he's coming from, to be honest, but it's also somewhat of a judgment call. Either way, I like to see the hustle even when he's not getting the ball.

NOT clipping, rule is for it to be a block in the back it has to be IN THE BACK, this block was clearly at the shoulder, no foul.

The fact that Moss destroyed Castillo, a d-lineman, from any angle at all prevents it from being caled a penalty.

He leveled Castillo, and Castillo didn't get up.

It was great!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back