PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

IMO It behooves Aaron Hernandez to sit out another week. (NOT OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSolderKing

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Knee injuries are NO joke. He sprained his MCL and should we jeopardize losing him for many more weeks or perhaps the entire season if we bring him back too early. I say Hernandez should be out until the JESTS game and him missing this Sunday would give him another week to better his injury through rest. Most injuries happen b/c there is an imbalance between muscle muscle groups. Aaron's knee is not 100% and I do not trust him back too early w/ his muscle and ligament imbalance between both legs. Give the MCL more time to heal.:cool:

what do you think??? Activate him or Rest him up??? The Latter option is dumb imo

RESTING him is in the organizations best interest and the players best interest

Last edited:
Thank you Dr solder king. I'm sure the pats medical staff will take your expert medical opinion into serious consideration.

Last edited:
what do you think??? Activate him or Rest him up??? The Latter option is dumb imo

Don't you mean the former option?

I agree with resting him. Remember Mayo came back too soon from an MCL injury in '09 and it ruined his season? I would gladly sacrifice 1-2 extra games missed now to make sure Hernandez is fully effective later on when it matters.

Thank you Dr solder king. I'm sure the pats medical staff will take your expert medical opinion into serious consideration.

it is commonsense

injuries are more likely to happen w/ an imbalance between muscle groups

I bet you 1k he is out... the PATS aren't stupid

1. You don't know how serious the injury was.
2. You don't know how he has responded to treatment.

If he is in there, then he has been cleared by the Pats medical staff.

Knee injuries are NO joke. He sprained his MCL and should we jeopardize losing him for many more weeks or perhaps the entire season if we bring him back too early. I say Hernandez should be out until the JESTS game and him missing this Sunday would give him another week to better his injury through rest. Most injuries happen b/c there is an imbalance between muscle muscle groups. Aaron's knee is not 100% and I do not trust him back too early w/ his muscle and ligament imbalance between both legs. Give the MCL more time to heal.:cool:

I recall reading you are in your mid 20's...I find that hard to believe based on your juvenile posts and worse yet practice squad threads.

1. You don't know how serious the injury was.
2. You don't know how he has responded to treatment.

If he is in there, then he has been cleared by the Pats medical staff.

you are ABSOLUTELY CLUELESS knee injuries severe or minor are NOT to be tested w/o an extended period off a couple of weeks is hardly enough time.

I am no Dr. but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night

COMMON sense states you are WRONG on all accounts :eek:

If he is ready,he will play

If he is not,he will sit

I leave it all in the hands of the experienced medical personnel on the Patriots to decide and for the team to adjust on the field to whatever decision is made.

Last edited:
I recall reading you are in your mid 20's...I find that hard to believe based on your juvenile posts and worse yet practice squad threads.

How is this "Practice Squad" material??? it is about a KEY player that needs 1 more week off. You are oblivious to knee injuries:bricks:

In the English language, you just contradicted yourself here.
Apologies if English is your 2nd or 3rd language.

I defer to your extensive medical credentials.

you are ABSOLUTELY CLUELESS knee injuries severe or minor are NOT to be tested w/o an extended period off a couple of weeks is hardly enough time.

Knee injuries heal at different rates, depending upon the type of injury, the severity of the injury, and the healing rate of the injured person. Some knee injuries end up with players out for more than a year, while some end up with players being fine less than a week later. I'm sorry, but you just don't seem to know what the hell you're talking about on this.

Plagarism ! man you stole this from my other thread :eek:

now cough up the royalty & credits ;)

Last edited:

I was referring to the post before this 1 when I made that comment. (NOT contradicting):rolleyes:

Last edited:
I was referring to the post before this 1 when I made that comment. (NOT contradicting):rolleyes:

Astounding. You cannot even read what you write! See color in post #11

Why am I NOT surprised at this?

Last edited:
If he can play with a limp and some pain sure stick em in there, it's football. Man-up.:p

Sounds risky, BB will make the call following evaluation.:cool:

Go Pats!!!

it was a typo i see it now I read entire thing...

for some reason i put in "dumb"

Common sense states that you have no reading comprehension. The poster you quoted was correct on both points.

You don't know how bad the sprain was and you don't know how he responded to the treatment he received.

What in his post makes you think he is clueless about knee injuries? They vary in severity and length of recovery. The Patriots coaching staff knows a lot more about this than you do so stop asking us if we should hold him out, it is not our choice and he will play when he is ready.

Stop posting your nonsense as fact, you post like a child who thinks you're right about everything and believe every little thing you read.

Common sense states that you have no reading comprehension. The poster you quoted was correct on both points.

You don't know how bad the sprain was and you don't know how he responded to the treatment he received.

What in his post makes you think he is clueless about knee injuries? They vary in severity and length of recovery. The Patriots coaching staff knows a lot more about this than you do so stop asking us if we should hold him out, it is not our choice and he will play when he is ready.

Stop posting your nonsense as fact, you post like a child who thinks you're right about everything and believe every little thing you read.

I did not read my sentence fully after I typed it. Relax I admitted I made a mistake and was WRONG

it was a typo... I probably had 2 thoughts at once in how to approach my response and put the wrong word in

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots