Welcome to PatsFans.com

Imagine if this game were in Foxboro

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by nepatz11, Nov 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nepatz11

nepatz11 Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

We kind of got jipped on this one. Imagine if we played in Foxboro tommorow. It is going to be freezing. Automatic win! Instead we get robbed of one of the greatest joys of the year: watching the dolphins come up here late in the year and freezing their bum bums off. Oh well at least we have Arizona in a few weeks. Just hope it means something!
  2. NJPatsfan26

NJPatsfan26 Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Yeah we would have had frozen fish.....instead we will have frozen birds....
  3. signbabybrady

signbabybrady On the Roster

Ratings:
    +169 / 1 / -1

#24 Jersey

Plus than it would be a home game and we could go watch it in person
  4. Crowpointer

Crowpointer Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Can't complain with the scheduling on this one. We are much better off playing the Dolphins in Foxboro in Sept/Oct and in Miami in Nov/Dec then vice versa. I did a rough check in the Media guide and could find only 2 wins in the history of the team in Sept/Oct in Miami with one being the 2003 OT game and no wins ever in September in Miami
  5. BionicPatriot

BionicPatriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Yes. Trust me MA people, you will die in FLA heat in September. The humidity here eats you. When you're in starting season condition, and you're wearing navy blue, you die. Plain and simple. It's such a disadvantage. It's the same as Miami coming up in a snow storm, IMO.
  6. Sivy

Sivy Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

It looks a little windy in miami on my tv, its not snowing though in case you were wondering.
  7. PittPatriot

PittPatriot PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

#11 Jersey

I think cold weather often neutralizes talent disparity...and we have been far superior in talent vs. Miami. I also think Miami runs better than we do - though we have the edge in pass. I'd be happy playing them in a dome rather than the cold.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.