PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Imagine if this game were in Foxboro

Status
Not open for further replies.

nepatz11

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
We kind of got jipped on this one. Imagine if we played in Foxboro tommorow. It is going to be freezing. Automatic win! Instead we get robbed of one of the greatest joys of the year: watching the dolphins come up here late in the year and freezing their bum bums off. Oh well at least we have Arizona in a few weeks. Just hope it means something!

We kind of got jipped on this one. Imagine if we played in Foxboro tommorow. It is going to be freezing. Automatic win! Instead we get robbed of one of the greatest joys of the year: watching the dolphins come up here late in the year and freezing their bum bums off. Oh well at least we have Arizona in a few weeks. Just hope it means something!

Yeah we would have had frozen fish.....instead we will have frozen birds....

Plus than it would be a home game and we could go watch it in person

Can't complain with the scheduling on this one. We are much better off playing the Dolphins in Foxboro in Sept/Oct and in Miami in Nov/Dec then vice versa. I did a rough check in the Media guide and could find only 2 wins in the history of the team in Sept/Oct in Miami with one being the 2003 OT game and no wins ever in September in Miami

Can't complain with the scheduling on this one. We are much better off playing the Dolphins in Foxboro in Sept/Oct and in Miami in Nov/Dec then vice versa. I did a rough check in the Media guide and could find only 2 wins in the history of the team in Sept/Oct in Miami with one being the 2003 OT game and no wins ever in September in Miami

Yes. Trust me MA people, you will die in FLA heat in September. The humidity here eats you. When you're in starting season condition, and you're wearing navy blue, you die. Plain and simple. It's such a disadvantage. It's the same as Miami coming up in a snow storm, IMO.

It looks a little windy in miami on my tv, its not snowing though in case you were wondering.

I think cold weather often neutralizes talent disparity...and we have been far superior in talent vs. Miami. I also think Miami runs better than we do - though we have the edge in pass. I'd be happy playing them in a dome rather than the cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots