Welcome to PatsFans.com

Imaginary Weapons: A Journey through the pentagons Scientific Underworld

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Blue Collar, Aug 13, 2006.

1. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Another form of goverment welfare, this time in the Defense Department.
    I ''BlueCollar believe in fiscal restraint on all forms of welfare and that includes Defense department....To keep the welfare issues fair and balanced I decided to post about defenses programs funded without scientifc analysis to deny funding to weapons that include remote viewing by pshycic Humans and anti gravity weapons and an array of sc-fi weapons funded without scientific credible oversight, that cost american taxpayers billions and produce no fruit only cash for those conducting these experiments of star wars mentality fantasic weapons that are great in hollywood sci-fi action movies.
    Things that make you go Hmmmmm!;)
    http://www.defensetech.org/archives/002495.html
  2. PatsFanInMaine

PatsFanInMaine Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

There is some far out stuff in the world of espionage and weapons devolvement. Forty years ago talk of pilot less planes firing missiles would have seemed far fetched but today we have them. The International Spy Museum is a fairly new museum in DC that contains all kinds of weird devices from around the world. It's located about a block from Ford's Theatre. Would recommend it to anyone who is into this type of stuff.
  3. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Nasa for example has brought incredible technologies and insight into our universe, there is waste....

Social welfare has brought humanity help when they need it, there is waste and dire consequences without restraint and oversight..

All gov't programs be it lib or con are funded by all U.S. taxpayers, and all need oversight and fiscal restraint to redusce the buget and reign in debt.

I am looking to place the double edged sword of gov't funded programs into a sheath. so we all can rationally talk about deficit reduction without slaying each others political philosophies in our discussions...Insight and awareness with a healthy dose of shots across our bows is entertaining and informative to our political thread discussions....With that said, here's to hoping we can find some common ground and progress in our discussions and learn the good and bad in the process...On gaurd:eat3:
  4. ctpatsfan1

ctpatsfan1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

http://www.cato.org/pubs/tbb/tbb-0605-35.pdf

here is another place to start taking a look at with respect to federal spending.
  5. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I was kind of hoping posters would be interested in this cash cow..I will try again, if not I'll break out the liberal pinata to stir up the opposing base and see if that has the effect as this thread...
  6. PatsFanInMaine

PatsFanInMaine Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I am all for cutting wasteful spending.

http://www.heritage.org/Press/Commentary/ed062006a.cfm
    Before the Libs get their panties in an uproar about me citing the Heritage Foundation, let me point out the Rep. Lewis is a Republican.

Legislation needs to be passed that fixes wasteful spending, such as the proposal here.
    http://www.heritage.org/Press/Commentary/ed062006b.cfm
  7. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Thats cool, I am also for curbing spending, thanks for providing the link, I will check it out later on...I gotta run and do some shopping at home depot, takecare.
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2006
  8. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +520 / 6 / -2

Cutting wasteful spending is a pipe dream under Bush. The man certainly kicks ass when it comes to terrorism, but he's a drunken sailor in a brothel when it comes to spending.
  9. Mainefan

Mainefan Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Before we condemn military research and development, let us spend a moment remember than it brought us jet aircraft, computers, the Internet and a thousand other useful technologies. I wish they hadn't come this way, but I'm glad they're here, and I expect the pattern to be repeated again and again and again.