PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm the reason the Pats are 16-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSUPatsFan

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
When the Pats went down 28-16, I swithched from the bedroom to the living room and from cbs to nbc. After that the Pats dominated. You're Welcome everybody!! :D

In all seriousness, how many people were doing the same kinds of things throughout the game? Be honest.

None. Did what I always did.

I always pace back and forth during tight games.

No way ... it was me ... I was following the game thread and I clicked out of it 1 minute before the Moss TD ... it was me.;)

When the Pats went down 28-16, I swithched from the bedroom to the living room and from cbs to nbc. After that the Pats dominated. You're Welcome everybody!! :D

In all seriousness, how many people were doing the same kinds of things throughout the game? Be honest.
I switched from downstairs to upstairs and from NFLN to CBS. It's funny how we all do these things.

Or maybe it's because I'm a Nole, too. :)

Last edited:
Thats funny cuz I was doing the same thign with the channels. Plus in the first quarter when they were down like 7-3, I swore that it was my brothers fault cuz he wasnt wearing his pats hat, he then of course put it on.

Outstanding! Many thanks for a job well done.....I think...

well this solves the debate over whether brady or moss should get them game ball. its NEITHER

no man... I'M the reason...

Hold on there!!

I had my usual bruschi jersey on but I couldnt find my pats cap which I wear for every game. When they went down 12, I searched the house, found it and put it on. The rest is history!!

Oh I had to go for a long walk after halftime, they always do better when I'm not watching. I got back just in time to see the recap of Moss/Brady breaking the record :rocker:
OT, my son just got accepted at FSU- go 'Noles :D

I to get supersticious and did change from CBS to NBC in order to catch some mojo..Crazy, but it is how I act.

It was never in doubt, Tom Brady's your QB never in doubt!

I had to watch the lines move on NFL.com when they were down 12..

Ccongrats Pats, I am so thrilled for the 16-0 but also Tom and Randy's records. Just awesome!

I always stay with CBS because it comes in better, but thank you for doing that , I so wanted to win this game....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I always pace back and forth during tight games.

Yeah, that is my secret weapon. Curse at the refs and walk in circles.

Worked REALLY well so far this year, so I won't change a thing.

Did the same, and my friend called me and asked if he wanted to drink because the Pats were down. Hes a Bucs fan so I bet he didnt mind the slug fest. On 2nd thought, he didnt even know the Bucs were playing them next week. He asked me if I was nervous and off course I said I didnt care, but then hes like "Rigghhhht" and I was like yeah, I'm nervous. Good win, great regular season, the 2nd season is the more important season.

3 MORE WINS BABY, JUST 3 MORE, 1 GAME AT A TIME!!

I moved twice. After the Giants scored at the end of the first half, I moved to the living room. After the Giants went up 12, I moved to the bedroom, and also moved to CBS, figuring that's the channel we've won the most on this year. There was some point at which I thought about changing channels again and almost did, but I stayed the course.

Hold on there!!

I had my usual bruschi jersey on but I couldnt find my pats cap which I wear for every game. When they went down 12, I searched the house, found it and put it on. The rest is history!!

WTF were you thinking misplacing your hat?!? I hope you learned your damned lesson, for the sake of all of us!

OT, my son just got accepted at FSU- go 'Noles :D
Congrates!!!!

Ok I am the reason, I was at Mangini's for diner tonight, and at half time Eric was so damb happy, so I called Bill and said
RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!!
poor poor Eric:bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes