PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm suprised about the bloodbath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob0729

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Moulds, Jamal Lewis, Fred Smoot, Joey Porter, Joe Horn, Keenan McArdell, Ross Verba, soon to be Corey Dillon, Dre Bly traded, etc.

With so many teams with tons of cash, I am suprised how many big names are being let go. It seems more big names (although past their prime and coming off bad year big names) are being cut this year than in previous years when teams had less cap room and there were more quality free agents available. Now teams have more cap than they know what to do with and few quality free agents and they are cutting veterans like crazy.

I don't get it.

Yeah I don't remember it being like this last year.

Moulds, Jamal Lewis, Fred Smoot, Joey Porter, Joe Horn, Keenan McArdell, Ross Verba, soon to be Corey Dillon, Dre Bly traded, etc.

With so many teams with tons of cash, I am suprised how many big names are being let go. It seems more big names (although past their prime and coming off bad year big names) are being cut this year than in previous years when teams had less cap room and there were more quality free agents available. Now teams have more cap than they know what to do with and few quality free agents and they are cutting veterans like crazy.

I don't get it.

if your going to spend multi millions you need space on the roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill