Welcome to PatsFans.com

I'm starting to feel sorry for him.

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,119 / 3 / -10

2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +778 / 17 / -23

#24 Jersey

obama thought he could smile and charm his way to anything when the whole world came out to watch his pre election speeches on how horrible the United States is. He was wrong, he was a carnival act, a freak show. And now the only thing the world thinks about him is how weak he is.

3. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,986 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

Barack still has much reason to be proud. Dictators and 3rd world countries adore him ... they can't get enough of him. Well, actually that's wrong ... most of the world loves him but then again most of the world loves sheep and chickens also.

4. JackBauer

JackBauer Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +907 / 6 / -9

Aww, boo hoo hoo. I really can't get over how amusing it is to watch you neanderthals get all hot and bothered every day over the fact that this guy is president, not to mention the fact that you're always wrong about, well, everything. Please cite the relevant passages you're referring to when you claim that his pre-election speeches spoke of "how horrible the united States is."

And I'll guarantee you one thing: The world has a hell of alot more respect for Obama than they ever did for Bush.

Oh, and lest I forget....

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2009
  5. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +778 / 17 / -23

#24 Jersey

Honestly, obama being President doesn't bother me much as an individual. Nothing has changed for me, good or bad. It's a non issue. What he will leave for my kids, that's more of a concern but that's for down the road. I do think it's sad how many people bough into "Change You Can Believe In" but, again, it's not affected me at all either way.

For the millionth time, saying obama is better than Bush is the lowest form or argument ever. It's like having a bad meal and saying "it better than eating fresh sh!t".

6. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +778 / 17 / -23

#24 Jersey

It's been done before, pre and post election. I assume search and goodle work on your computer. He is constantly apologizing for the horrors that we cause, the Egypt speech, his speeches on MMGW and health care.

7. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Three words: Wag... The... Dog

//

8. JackBauer

Ratings:
    +907 / 6 / -9

Uh huh. So even though nothing has really changed, you still have this reflexive hatred for him, which clearly he has done little to elicit.

Of course, you say that people around the world think he's weak. And, of course, you have nothing to justify that statement.

9. JackBauer

Ratings:
    +907 / 6 / -9

This doesn't even make sense.

10. JackBauer

Ratings:
    +907 / 6 / -9

I'd actually like to see which passages, specifically, you object to, because I hear this refrain from conservatives a lot. I think part of it has to do with your view of American exceptionalism and the belief that we have and cannot do wrong, though history has shown this belief to be naive at best. I know it offends your sensibilities when Obama is realistic about the mistakes we've made, but I think people find such candor refreshing.

11. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

That's cause you have no imagination.

//

12. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +778 / 17 / -23

#24 Jersey

I dislike him because he lies. I dislike him because he insists on pursuing his agenda even when the people don't want it. I dislike him because he never answers a question directly. I dislike him because he thinks he's smarter than the rest of us. I dislike him because he accuses people of hate when they have shown no reason of hating. I just don't like him.

I'm not the only one, babe :

Obama’s Olympic failure will only add to doubts about his presidency - Times Online

"Chicago’s dismal showing today, after Mr Obama’s personal, impassioned last-minute pitch, is a stunning humiliation for this President. It cannot be emphasised enough how this will feed the perception that on the world stage he looks good — but carries no heft."

13. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I started feeling sorry for him, too. Then I got up, went out for a breath of fresh air, and came to my senses.

Look, the only reason the O-man went to Copenhagen was so he could keep some street cred with his homies in Chi-town. He knew damned well Chicago didn't have a prayer. Hell, the gang-bangers would have invited themselves to the pistol and rifle marksmanship events, bring AK's an' shiit.

So, rather than swim with the fishes, Obama-man went on another jaunt; he loves that stuff. But he's way over-exposed now. We all need a breather. The 24/7 all-Obama networks are getting moss covered, hearing lots of crickets these days. <Yawn>

The thrill is gone. -- BB King

//

14. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Gravitas missing in action -- yeah, that about sums it up. Anybody who can't enjoy a gig working at Baskin Robbins can't be very much fun.

:p

//

15. JackBauer

Ratings:
    +907 / 6 / -9

No, pretty sure it's because you're slightly crazy and what you wrote makes no sense.

16. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

You're right about the "crazy" ... I'm crazy for God!! And not "slightly", either. :D

It'll make sense to you when you grow up. Trust me on that. ;)

//

17. JackBauer

Ratings:
    +907 / 6 / -9

Lies about what?

I'm pretty sure he's pursuing the agenda he campaigned on and was subsequently elected upon. The fact that you babies seem shocked at what he's supporting is laughable at best, because this is what he said he'd do all along. It just happens to be an agenda that you don't support, but the American people felt differently. Build yourself a bridge and get over it. Or at least invest in some Kleenex to wipe away those tears.

He never answers a question directly? Never? Examples, please?

He thinks he's smarter than the rest of us? How so? Be specific.

Who did he accuse of harboring hate?

Seriously, all this crap is so nebulous and generic, it's hard not to come to the conclusion that you just don't like him (for whatever reason, but I have my suspicions) so you make up a bunch of stuff so you can justify it to yourself.

I'm not the only one, babe :

One guy's opinion != world and popular sentiment.

18. JackBauer

Ratings:
    +907 / 6 / -9

Perhaps if you wish hard enough, it'll come true.

In the meantime, take your medication.

19. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +778 / 17 / -23

#24 Jersey

We've talked about it here ad nauseum, I'm not going to produce proof of everything I have against obama; been there, done that. One example of his lies is with healthcare when he said Republicans had nothing to offer and all they do was vote no when Republicans had tried to get bills to the floor and Democrats wouldn't allow it. But, again, we've been through all this before.

20. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Hey, no biggie. I'm glad Rio got it. Time for the Sud Americanos to get into the game. Learn what grown ups have to deal with an' stuff.

Lula cried like a baby. It's all good. Won't be easy for 'em, though.

//