PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm so tempted to root for the Ravens now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On fantab, FANTAB, the Raven's fans are extremely confident for fans of a team that did not win its division.

Lewis Says He's Leaning Toward Retiring if Ravens Win Title | Bleacher Report

Just kidding of course, I'd rather get stabbed in the knee with a diseased needle (Classic Eminem quote -Ed.) than root for the Ravens.

I wouldn't be surprised if he retired next offseason regardless. He will be 37 next May, so unless the team is really stocked for a championship run, there's a good probability he retires in one of the next two offseasons. I don't see him running his body into the ground.

I think it was Barry Sanders who said 'it's a young man's game.' I think that resonates with the older players, Lewis included.

No SB for them, but with that schedule it's completely plausible that they get the 1 seed. Especially if the Steelers have another post-Super Bowl slump.

I think they have a down year.
I wonder if they'll run the ball more this season given their offensive composition. Ray Rice and Ricky Williams are a formidable 1-2 punch.

if Ray Lewis played his whole career for the patriots you wouldn't care how many guys he stabbed.

Hes a warrior and hes Dedicated, hes on a rival team but i dont care, i respect greatness. i respect Peyton Manning for the same reason.

If someone from Nova Scotia rooted for the Ravens and no one heard him, would he really be rooting for the Ravens? :confused:

Is someone from Nova Scotia on here?......:D

if Ray Lewis played his whole career for the patriots you wouldn't care how many guys he stabbed.

Hes a warrior and hes Dedicated, hes on a rival team but i dont care, i respect greatness. i respect Peyton Manning for the same reason.

You respect Peyton because he stabbed people?

Joe Flacco sucks, who cares.

Hey if Rex Grossman can say that Washington has a good chance of "winning" the division this season, anythings possible! ;)

Flacco might step it up this season. He's better than Sanchez IMO

Have the Ravens added anyone of note besides Ricky Williams? They may have, I just haven't really heard of anyone.

If he's their only big addition, I just can't see them not taking a step back this year. That defense is just getting older.

I respect Ray Lewis's passion for the game.

and maybe it'd be better to wish a 4-12 season for them and have Ray think they were so far from being competitve again that retirement would be a better option.

I like Ray Lewis. Not a big fan of T Sizzle though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes