PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm rooting for Tennessee because...

Status
Not open for further replies.
even if colts have jax number.....they will get beat up phsyically.

We should all root for Tennessee because maybe, just maybe, we could be a little weary of the best all around tailback in football of the last 5 years blow up for 220/2 TD and 10 receptions at any time.

Nope. I'm worried about one team only. And that would be the Colts. Give me the Jags then give me the Chargers.

no offense to anyone in this thread.. but i've had enough of the "i wanna play th e best teams" or "i want indy, no excuses!".

I want the easiest damn route possible. so i want Tennessee, Jacksonvillle, and then the Buccs.

(even though Lord Favre would definitely choke)

I am with you!! I like watching good, hard hitting, close games when it's not my team. When the Pats are in the playoffs, i'd like easiest route possible!

I only worry about the Pats. We play good we win.Period.

I want them to play (and beat) the Colts again, so that nobody (even pathetic Colts fans, Ditka, Faulk) can doubt who the best team was this year.

We'd spank the Titans but what scares me to death about playing them is not losing the game but rather losing one of our keys players to a leg/knee injury from a cheapshot. That is one dirty team, the only team who (I believe) tries to intentionally injury their opponents.

I'd pull for the Chargers. Indy owns Jacksonville.
colts are 2-2 in the last 4 to TN and 3-1 vs Jax...........TN is a tough out because they play great D and have a the best K in the league no one knows about.

I want them to play (and beat) the Colts again, so that nobody (even pathetic Colts fans, Ditka, Faulk) can doubt who the best team was this year.

We'd spank the Titans but what scares me to death about playing them is not losing the game but rather losing one of our keys players to a leg/knee injury from a cheapshot. That is one dirty team, the only team who (I believe) tries to intentionally injury their opponents.

Pats have ZERO to prove against anyone. If they beat #6, #5, and #5 in the NFC, they will be 19-0 and gone 9-0 against playoff teams. Who will care about anything else?

I agree about Tenn being a cheap-shot team and that does concern me.

I asked several other football fans, "which team are you most confident will win this weekend"? it was unanimous for San Diego.

.... what scares me to death about playing them is not losing the game but rather losing one of our keys players to a leg/knee injury from a cheapshot. That is one dirty team, the only team who (I believe) tries to intentionally injury their opponents.

FLASH --- Antonio Gates knocked out of the game in first half
while lying on the ground.

I'll start by saying, I'll take all comers, But............

The footballs gods couldn't be nice enough to hand us Tennessee, could they? If SD doesn't wake up soon, that is exactly what's gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes