Welcome to PatsFans.com

I'm pro-life...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatsFanInVa, Apr 1, 2010.

1. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +326 / 6 / -8

...imprisonment.

BBC News - Killer of US abortion doctor George Tiller gets life

Unrepentent murderers like Roeder obviously cannot be let loose in society, as he shows every sign of being willing and motivated to kill again. He shows no remorse and believes himself to have the right to murder his political opponents.

Because I am pro-life, I am okay with the penalty--though obviously Roeder himself showed no such mercy to his victim, a doctor providing a legal service.

By the way: life starts at birth. Not just a good idea-it's the law.

PFnV
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2010
  2. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

I don't know why all the hate on Scott Roeder...... he was just performing an abortion. Just a really, really late term one. :rolleyes:

I don't condone the murder of anyone, and I certainly don't give a poop that Roeder will rot in jail til the end of time, but then again....... Tiller not breathing doesn't cause me to shed any tears either.

I'm actually apathetic to general early term abortion. Not pro-choice or life really. When it comes to partial birth and really late term stuff that this POS Tiller was doing, different story... It's is nothing short of MURDER.
  3. HarkDawg

HarkDawg Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

the fetus has no rights

but in this sorry society.... it apparently does.

no fetus talk but I would kill a baby to save thousands of American lives :)

I would have no remorse:cool:
  4. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +555 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

Do you PWS here .... Post While Stoned???
  5. HarkDawg

HarkDawg Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

never smoked weed ever.... I don't roll like that dawg..... I'm out spoken and all.... but I HATE

Pro-LIFIES they bother me.....

even better ...... they ignore the grander scheme of things..... and rather protect the individual.... versus a large group.
  6. HarkDawg

HarkDawg Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

ironic isn't..... me sacrificing 1 to save thousands of lives. Wouldn't that make me a pro-life advocate b/c I'm willing to sacrifice x to save a much greater majority in y????

don't think too hard.... it's just common sense.:)

Apply this to Science..... and Fetal Stem Cell Research. Same principle...... sacrificing a select few (not even ppl yet) [to save millions w/ a disease like cancer]. I embrace a much larger view on LIFE..... and if it means sacrificing fetuses to save lives that are in a more realistic state.... like a developed human being. it's not even a question...... It's absurd how ppl cling to their ignorance. Pro Life!!! Yeah!!

it's ok..... you can save 1 life :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :confused:
  7. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +180 / 5 / -22

"Pro life" is usually a misnomer, as most are simply "Pro Birth"......
  8. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Tiller performed an essential service. This isn't TV, sometimes pregnancies go badly. He was no Nazi, he certainly wasn't a murderer. What he was was a person who eased suffering, just like any other doctor. He could have spent his life doing nose-jobs and tummy tucks for prolly 5k an hour. Instead he was brave enough to deal with the ignorant nitwits who refuse to understand that not every pregnancy results in a healthy baby. Why? Because there were patients who needed him.
  9. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +350 / 8 / -3

#12 Jersey

Once again, murder is against the law. Abortion, even abortion as distasteful as late-term abortion, is not against the law.

People who break the laws are expected to be punished. People who do not break the laws are not expected to be punished.

Talk about taking one innocent life to save a thousand is just plain stupid talk. Who chooses the one? How'd you like to be the one chosen? When is that situation even necessary? It reeks of the ancient and superstitious practices of sacrificing a virgin to the volcano so the rest of the tribe was spared the volcano erupting and sounds just about as ignorant.
  10. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

I'm more pro death than pro life. I think everyone should be allowed to die. Not everyone deserves to live.
  11. atomdomb

atomdomb Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Roeder should get the chair. Tiller is just in hell a little earlier than he would have liked to be. We all gotta answer some day for what we do here on earth...imo.
  12. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Murder was the case that they gave him....

YouTube - Snoop Dogg - Murder Was The Case (High Quality)

Charlie MURPHY!

This guy murdered another human, its against the law. Abortion is legal. WE are a nation of laws. If this guy didnt like it, he is free to move to Afghanistan...WTF did he think was going to happen when he shot a doctor at church, people were going to give him a sit-com?

This guy showed no remorse. So he can rot with the rest of the terrorists in a supermax fior all I care.

I wonder what Bill Oreilly thinks about all this?
  13. HarkDawg

HarkDawg Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

but MrsPatsFan said the Dr. Showed no remorse to the fetuses:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:americaflag:
  14. Rossmci90

Rossmci90 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Just a quick question. I see the BBC, the Mail and the Telgraph articles posted a lot on this forum.

Is there any particular reason why British news organisations are quoted a lot here?
  15. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +180 / 5 / -22

Many times they are less filtered than what the US Mediots want you to believe...
  16. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +350 / 8 / -3

#12 Jersey

You oughta be rollin your eyes after tellin a whopper like that one.