PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm popping the champagne...

Status
Not open for further replies.

stcjones

Pro Bowl Player
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
and down go the Dolts!!!!!! Down go the Dolts!!!!!! Peyton had that classic manning face on as the clock ticked down.......Pats all time record of 18 straight wins in one season is still unmatched by ANY team......and the Pats are peaking at the right time....!!!!! GO PATS.....Cheers to bringing the AFC East Championship back home again boys!!!!!!

Re: I'm popping the champagne......

and down go the dolts!!!!!! Down go the dolts!!!!!! Peyton had that classic manning face on as the clock ticked down.......pats all time record of 18 straight wins in one season is still unmatched by any team......and the pats are peaking at the right time....!!!!! Go pats.....cheers to bringing the afc east championship back home again boys!!!!!!
Cheers!!!!!!

Last edited:

IMG002732.jpg

:rolleyes:

So now we're turning into the '72 Dolphins (only, without the Super Bowl ring)?

As long as it isn't wood then pop away ... :eat2:

It's been a while since I visited the practice squad.

I still think 16-0 is hollow without the Super Bowl ring. I ain't celebrating. I am just happy the team of the decade debate will be over. It is a BS award to begin with, but I am already tired of the BS logic how the Colts hold some claim to the title.

I still think 16-0 is hollow without the Super Bowl ring. I ain't celebrating. I am just happy the team of the decade debate will be over. It is a BS award to begin with, but I am already tired of the BS logic how the Colts hold some claim to the title.

That was all taken away by the fantastic coaching decisions made by the Colts. Thank you guys for ending that debate.....

Oh so you're in college as well, huh?

No, I just figured that would fit the situation. This doesn't deserve fancy imports or even the cheap champagne the Dolphins probably enjoy.

Last edited:

If the Steelers win the SB, they could be the team of the decade as well.

If the Steelers win the SB, they could be the team of the decade as well.

Actually the Steelers have more of a claim to it right now than the Indy Chickens do. I'm having lots of fun with the Chickens loss today. Had the Saints come close and lost I wouldn't be having so much fun. I like the Saints. Don't like the Chickens and the great white dope.

Actually the Steelers have more of a claim to it right now than the Indy Chickens do. I'm having lots of fun with the Chickens loss today. Had the Saints come close and lost I wouldn't be having so much fun. I like the Saints. Don't like the Chickens and the great white dope.

"Don't like the Chickens and the great white dope."

10 char

Seeing Peyton Manning watch the Colts undefeated season go down the drain... Priceless.
There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's Mastercard.:D

and down go the Dolts!!!!!! Down go the Dolts!!!!!! Peyton had that classic manning face on as the clock ticked down.......Pats all time record of 18 straight wins in one season is still unmatched by ANY team......and the Pats are peaking at the right time....!!!!! GO PATS.....Cheers to bringing the AFC East Championship back home again boys!!!!!!

Hey, Mercury Morris! Didn't know you were on the Pats board!

:rolleyes:

So now we're turning into the '72 Dolphins (only, without the Super Bowl ring)?

Funnily enough we cursed them when they popped the champagne after SB42, and some of us have now turned into them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes