Welcome to PatsFans.com

I'm Learning Quite A Lesson

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Feb 15, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +992 / 2 / -9

Yup, if you ain't one of em, they want you "gone", the left wing saps are the most predjudiced people in this country.

They are sneaky syrupy bigots, if you don't fit in with them they want you "silenced" "nazi censorship".

It isn't only on this forum it is in our whole society, when they can't get their own way the rage is unbelievable.

The hate that is shown towards Bush, Cheney, Limbaugh, Hannity, Coulter, Fox, and anything right wing is far worse than any KKK member or Stalin himself could show.

I have just been told by some (------) can't call him names, on here that I am wearing out my welcome, lol lol, no sh!t, it won't be long before they find a way to dump me but I have learned a lot about the "Left Wing" on here, they go insane if you disagree with them.

I was told years ago by an old Black Man in Cambridge, never ever trust a Do-Gooder, they will be the one to hurt you in the end.
    :bricks:

2. Boston Boxer

Boston Boxer U.S. Air Force Retired PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +106 / 7 / -1

#75 Jersey

I was commenting as an onlooker. Not left or right, just someone from the outside looking in.

3. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,478 / 22 / -15

Disable Jersey

Harry is a provocative poster from the right, mostly devoid of factual content. But this Forum DESERVES garbage like Harry's posts because the moderator and most posters have defended NEM's hate filled fact free diatribes.
    You reap what you sow.

4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +992 / 2 / -9

I AGREE, GREAT POST, I AM A "FAR RIGHT WINGNUT NEO CON" AND DAMN PROUD OF IT. :rocker:

5. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +492 / 20 / -17

I don't have an issue with Harry's posts. He rarely makes personal attacks, and he does bring some humor to the board. That said, his racist post was a serious breach of the rules, and will not be tolerated again. And, yes you are right, I defend Harry Boy, and I defend NEM. NEM, too, has made far fewer and far less offensive personal attacks than some of the others on this board. Also, NEM's posts more than Harry's include links and facts.

It is my firm belief that if you don't like the crap someone posts, ignore them. I have had good discussions with conservatives here by largely ignoring the posts of Turd, PFIEL, Harry Boy, and patriotspride. That said, I may have to change my tune, since good contributors like FBN, JoeSixPat, PatsFanInMaine, and others have left, in part because of all the smack.

I was thinking of offering to do a moderated thread, where I could delete any post that violates the rules, but I'm not sure exactly how that would work, especially since neither FTW nor I are online all the time.

6. Chevy

Chevy Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

#75 Jersey

I hope you don't truly ignore their posts ... As a moderator, that is.

7. Patters

Ratings:
    +492 / 20 / -17

Actually, Chevy, it's you I should ignore. Your posts, replete with thoughts, facts, and ideas are often a pain in the neck to respond to, while Harry's rants and PFIEL's curses are really easy to respond to. It's much easier to blather than to be incisive!

8. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

So you continually apologize for NEM's antics and once the tables are turned you put on your moderator hat and threaten action?

I'm not suprised that my "antics" have gone over your head. Sure I can talk legit politics but most times I choose to post mindless drivel as a sort of "Bizarro NEM" and you guys take the bait, hook line and sinker. Yet since NEM, Mikey and All Around Brown are some of your own, they are given pass after pass.

If thats the case, why should I even bother trying to reason with the unreasonable? I'll just have some fun with you instead.

9. Patters

Ratings:
    +492 / 20 / -17

Turd, you already admitted in another thread that NEM has pushed you further to the right, which is another way of saying you lack conviction, which to me explains your failure to engage in intelligent debate. It's extremely rare you ever engaged in intelligent debate, though I know you're capable. I do not treat NEM, Mikey, or AAB any differently than I treat the others, and FTW and bmf31c know it. Some righties are hyperaware of the personal attacks by the left, and some lefties are hyperaware of personal attacks by the right, but the moderators, because of the nature of their responsibility, are aware of both.

10. Chevy

Chevy Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

#75 Jersey

lol ... Plus, I have to apologize ... Meant to end that post with a :D ...

But, you seemed to have gotten the gist of it ...

11. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,478 / 22 / -15

Disable Jersey

'Facts' from rabid anti-administration sources devoid of critical reason.
    You wouldn't know a fact if it was tatooed on Mike Martz's ass, which is where you keep your head.

12. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I've never said that NEM himself pushed me to the right, I said that the automatic labeling for all things not liberal has nudged me farther to the right.

I used to consider myself a liberal up until around 9/11 and then I started questioning everything the mainstream media was spoonfeeding me, I questioned certain beliefs of the left and became more of a centrist. At that time, I was quickly branded a neo-con because I was not parroting the liberal line by leftists all across the internet. As time went on and I looked deeper into what conservatism really was (not what the media tells you it is) I felt it was more an ideology that I believed in.