PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm jumping way ahead just for kicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

khayos

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
But I wonder... if we can get Vinny and Seau their rings... who else will come on board next year?

It would have to be a near retirement or player on a team on the down swing...

EDIT: Okay really bad first example... nevermind that one

Last edited:
But I wonder... if we can get Vinny and Seau their rings... who else will come on board next year?

Maybe Warren Sapp?

I like the general idea, but please, no Warren Sapp. And we are in good shape in the middle of the D line anyway.

There are some veterans out there who are great people that haven't won anything, and it would be great to see them get a ring.

I like the general idea, but please, no Warren Sapp. And we are in good shape in the middle of the D line anyway.

There are some veterans out there who are great people that haven't won anything, and it would be great to see them get a ring.

True... Troy Vincent maybe? Don't know how long his recent signing was for.

I wonder if in 3 or 4 years we could get Marvin Harrison :p

Maybe Warren Sapp?

You'll need Hochstein's permission.

Seriously, what would we do with that fat tub of goo?

Hate to be mean but he doesn't even crack our top 5 DLinemen. Has no position in the 3-4 and he's a jerk.

I guess that was mean, but i think it's true.

Heck no to Sapp. Just takes up space.

Sapp has a ring anyway. Tampa over Oakland Super Bowl if memory serves.

I've always thought that Jason Taylor would wind up in a Pats jersey before he retired. He's kinda young to fit in your scenario but he did hint at retiring earlier this year.

okay this is shameless bumping my own thread, but how about Curtis Martin? :)

If anything, I would rather have Tiki Barber than Martin come for a one year fling. Martin made a super bowl and could have won one if not for a certain coach jumping ship to the enemy, which Martin did also a year later, so he might have had his chance to stay but didn't.

One name I can think of is Brian Dawkins. Not that he would leave Philly, but I see him as the NFC version of Rodney Harrison. Hardnosed player, I am sure we would welcome him with open arms here.

Why? We have Maroney and Dillon?

Not necessarily for playing depth (though it turned out that way for Seau) but maybe also for leadership. He was a class act.

Not necessarily for playing depth (though it turned out that way for Seau) but maybe also for leadership. He was a class act.

I really respect Curtis Martin, but we need players that are at least ambulatory.

Lawyer Milloy and Ty Law

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey