PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm here to eat my crow

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaScotiaPatsFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Before the season started, I said we'd win one in the playoffs and then be done.

I'm here to eat my crow, heap it on boys. I deserve it for doubting the heart of the champions.

Well, here you go...

*walks up to you with a 4x4 post and whacks you up side the head*

Consider yourself punished... :D

put the crow back in the freezer

echo echo echo...
No one wants to rib me for this?

that is, if you even need one.
the way the pats have played for the last 6 years, one and done woulda satisfied me.
the chargers were/are the better team.
but they could not go out and beat us on the field.
'cause we are a championship team, we know how to win. chargers are an exce;;ent team, the just still gotta push thru the turf ceiling.

BTW did you see all that hostility and woofing and cheap-shotting out there?
somebody petter put a 15-minute watch on quentin jammer.

Re: put the crow back in the freezer

I don't want to serve up any crow. I just want to encourage all to live for today and not waste too much time predicting the future.

BB and Pioli did the best they could to put a contender on the field. Through all the criticisms, they've by and large been correct in their assessments. So enjoy it!

Hey there were 13= 14 good Patriots fans who voted that they didn't think we would win today. That doesn't mean that they are not good Patriots fans.

It doesn't mean that they aren't as elated over this win as the rest of us. It just means that they are dumbasses- JUST KIDDING.:rocker:

I thought the same thing during mid-season Nova. You're not alone, there's plenty of us. However there are still two games left to be played.

I guess it's all part of the Pats cycle. I thought we couldn't beat Indy twice and we beat em twice. I thought we couldn't beat ****sburgh and we destroy them, I thought we couldn't beat the Rams and we did. I thought we'd lose to the Chargers and we beat em.

If my being made to look like a fool is the price I have to pay for this team's greatness then I'll glady look like the biggest fool ever. (With the exception of Bill Polian)

I guess it's all part of the Pats cycle. I thought we couldn't beat Indy twice and we beat em twice. I thought we couldn't beat ****sburgh and we destroy them, I thought we couldn't beat the Rams and we did. I thought we'd lose to the Chargers and we beat em.

If my being made to look like a fool is the price I have to pay for this team's greatness then I'll glady look like the biggest fool ever. (With the exception of Bill Polian)

I hope you are thinking the colts are going to win this week:D

Sadly I'm a lot more confident in the Pats this next week, however:

- The colts have had an extra day.
- They've got the Vinatraitor.
- They get to play on the carpet.
- They beat us once already this year.
- Brady didn't look great today.

We're DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back