PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm here in occupied Raider Country

shadowbozo

Rookie
Reaction score
I've been here since '90 living by the bay. To see any games on TV I have to get the Sunday Ticket. Only the 49ers sell out. All Raider games are blacked out locally.

Tough times for the NFL here in Northern California.

49ers turf myself. It's tough to see such a proud football town be so bad for so long. Raders fans are the worst. But would love to watch some pats games with pats fans!

I've been here since '90 living by the bay. To see any games on TV I have to get the Sunday Ticket. Only the 49ers sell out. All Raider games are blacked out locally.

Tough times for the NFL here in Northern California.

are you in oakland or around there?

SoCal here- live right outside of LA; moved from Boston in 2007. I've been to San Fran/Oakland a few times in the past couple of months, and I like it up there a lot better. Moving up asap.

Orange County. Moved here from Connecticut 22 years ago. Season ticket holder in the 80's.

Sunnyvale checking in. Been here almost 15yrs. For the sake of my marriage and kids, I don't subscribe to DirecTV or else I'd be glued to the TV all day every fall Sunday, so I catch the Pats at local bars (my 3hr *me time*).

In '94, caught games at SJ Live in downtown SJ, but the place was a zoo, Pats always put on a crap TV, and eventually shut down due to a new city ordinance on paying for extra police on weekends.

From '95-'98, caught games at The Blue Bonnett in Sunnyvale. The owner was a 49ers season ticket holder and a big richard, so I loved when he'd be gone when the 49ers were home. Decent contingent of Pats fans as we typically got "the big screen" instead of a small TV.

From '99-'06, caught games at The Pea**** Lounge, first in Cupertino, then in Sunnyvale when they moved. I miss the Cupertino location as they served a good steak-and-eggs. The new location is more of a bar and the TVs suck. Place is the local "Bears bar", so if you're from Chicago that's where to be.

My new bar is the Brittania Arms in Cupertino. Lots of big screen TVs and the Pats are always shown on one of them with the audio cranked up. Decent contingent of Pats fans. The food isn't great, but not horrible. Owner is cool as he manages the TVs well to make sure Pats fans are set up nicely with a good TV. If you're in the area, head on over and meet me on Sundays.

Regards,
Chris

Checking in from Canyon Country Ca.
Left Mass. in 1979 when I joined the Marines. Got out in 1985 and have been living in Southern California ever since.

san diego via arlington to northboro to worcester state to fremont ca.

checking in from SoCal. Lake Elsinore, used to watch games with the OCPF when I lived in Riverside and Chino Hills...the drive is just too darn far now

Checking in from the Palm Springs area via San Diego via Florida via Arlington.

Former season ticket holder in the early to mid 90's. Moved to San Diego in '07 before moving to the desert late last year. Thank God for DirecTV which I've been a loyal subscriber to as there are no Boston sports bars that I've found out this way.

An East Bay convert after personally meeting Mr. Brady at a celebrity golf tourney--I watch every game I can.

I am down here in the LA area. You can watch games at Sonny McLeans in Santa Monica and Fat Face Fenners or the Poop Deck in Redondo Beach.
Go Pats!

For those in Raider country, the Connecticut Yankee in SF is great place to catch any Boston games. Fairly rowdy and fun though seating is very minimal so you have to show up early.

I'm in Rancho Cucamonga, you know the bugs bunny sounding city....LOL Been a Pats fan since "81 when I live in New England. Tough finding Pats Fans, find mostly Pats "haters" regardless of the opposing team. Usually go to a sports bar just north of the 210 off Haven. Looking forward to the Pats home field games through the playoffs.

I am down here in the LA area. You can watch games at Sonny McLeans in Santa Monica and Fat Face Fenners or the Poop Deck in Hermosa Beach. There are usually a good amount of Pats Fans.
Go Pats![/QUOTE]

Would like to find a group of Pats fans in the Merced Modesto area to watch the postseason with. Like those home video SB commercials on NFLN. I know there are a few.

I'm in San Bruno on the peninsula just south of San Francisco. Stopped paying for direct tv this year and discovered a bar that has direct tv and shows all games every Sunday. Of course now that it's playoff time, you can watch the games at home but for next year, the bar is the American Bull in Burlingame - pretty good food, too.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back