PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm having trouble Thinking of a Better game that Brady has played

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegs

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
He was AMAZING tonight. The passes that crazy bastard made under all that pressure and a horrible job by the Oline was simply incredible.

The Moss play right after the Moss drop will be a play that i will never forget. Then there are the 4th quarter completions he made while under ridiculous pressure... just off the top of my head i'm thinking of the Stallworth one and then the pass to Faulk right before he got killed. Brady kept getting hammered over and over and over and still delivered great balls...

Brady was 32 of 42 for 356 yards and 2 tds.....

Watson dropped 2 balls.. Moss dropped 2 balls. Moss had one tough catch that was pretty high...
Vrabel missed on a TD catch he would usually make.

I honestly don't know of a better performance by Tom. Sure his game earlier this year against Miami was great but he was rarely pressured and never touched.....

This was incredible.

Is it just me or does Matt Light SUCK. How does this guy make the Pro Bowl when he is constantly getting burned? Brady was getting nailed back there tonight.

He is taken for granted. I was thinking.. "if we had Tim Rattay back there.."

By who? I don't think there is a single fan who takes him for granted. They criticize him but they'd never want anyone else in his place.

hes going to go down as the greatest ever.

Vrabel missed on a TD catch he would usually make.

Agree with your point -- Brady was amazing, although Faulk really kept a couple of drives alive when nobody had any right to expect he'd get to the first down line.

But just a nitpick on Vrabel -- play didn't count because the Giants accepted the penalty, so Vrabel officially didn't drop the ball! Play never happened.

Interestingly on that play, the NFLN guys really let us down. The reason it was illegal procedure, I'm pretty sure, was that Vrabel just forgot to report and then covered the the last man on the LOS. You could see one of the refs saying "he didn't report," and Vrabel seemed to admit it when going to the sideline. Pretty weird for a guy who has been in that situation so many times.

Last edited:
His best throw under pressure may have been Moss's second drop. Don't know how he got that one off, and it would have been awesome if Moss could have held on.

He great

It was frustrating as an opposing fan. The Giants probably hit him 15 times tonight, and only got the 1 sack (and the other one negated by the penalty). He was getting hit on many of those big 3rd down passes

He made an amazing play to even get the ball to Moss as 2 Giants were hitting him on Moss's first drop (not the one before the TD)

Not Rattay. We need to dump Brady and trade for Marc Bulger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back