PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm going to predict...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheeseMonkeys

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
That even if the Patriots win this game, there will still be endless talk about Tim Tebow on ESPN next week. I'll bet that there will be more segments on him then the teams who actually won.

Tebow is a good guy and I like him as a player but the media needs to stop portraying him as some superhero who "Will always find a way to win". I agree, it would make a good story if he won it all, but once he's out of it (hopefully this Saturday) they better quiet down.

Not a problem for people who no longer watch ESPN.

The Tebow talk kinda washed away after the Pats killed em' a few weeks ago. Thanks to the old Steelers it's back.

Last edited:
It'll quiet down with a Denver loss, no doubt about that one. I think it will take until about Tuesday though.

With the AFC and NFC Championship games next Sunday, the week will surely turn into non-stop talk about that.

However, should DEN pull the upset again...be prepared for your worst nightmare.

Tebowites will complain they didn't throw enough, he wasnt used right, his defense lost him the game, Elway didn't believe in him, his WR's suck, blah blah boo hoo.

I predict we make Tebow cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back