PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm going to be a huge Broncos fan tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We match up better with them than SD. Plus Peyton in the playoffs is a gift for the Pats. Don't care if it's in Denver.

Go Broncos!

Not me. We have been beasts at home this season, and SD having to fly across the country again to try to win its 3rd playoff game on the road in a row is my idea of the recipe for success. Go Chargers!!

Not a chance. If the Donkeys lose, then the media turns on itself with all its "Broncos immortal" jabber this season. If they win, another week of that crap. A few glorious days of discussion of the Manning legacy, and then put him and the Donkeys in the NFL record archives.

And it is always better to play at home. Given the likely winter weather in the Super Bowl, the Pats would be in their element and not in altitude in a hostile environment. I am all for a Chargers win today. The Pats match up just fine against them, and can match up against them at home.

For those claiming this will jinx us: I am cheering for and guaranteeing a Denver win today. Why wouldn't that jinx Denver today?

What we say has zero bearing on the outcome of any game. To claim otherwise is an insult to the players who put their bodies on the line and risk injuries fighting for wins. They have the biggest impact on the outcome (along with coaching staffs, refs, and to an extent the fans in attendance.)

9-0 at home, 4-4 on the road. I'd prefer the Chargers. (Although I preferred the Ravens last year and look what happened)

Never toot for Satan Manning if Patriots don't win the Superbowl there's nothing better than seeing a Manning-face in the playoffs

I'm rooting hard for the Chargers, but i expect the Broncos to roll in this one.

Chargers never had a real chance. The gamblers wanted a Brady vs Manning game.

The OP has to be a troll or did not watch football this year.

This thread...

25yuswsw28295.gif

I like the idea of Mannnig vs Brady one more time, but I found myself rooting for the Chargers.

Chargers never had a real chance. The gamblers wanted a Brady vs Manning game.

Either that or Denver's record setting offense and 2 weeks to prepare with virtually no real injuries to deal with, helped the fact that they played at home in front of a roaring crowd.....against a defense that gave up more than 6 yds per play on average this season.

I don't think it was exactly rocket science to assume that Denver would be winning their one home game to host the AFCCG this season, although there seemed to be some posters who were going by the fact that Manning had struggled before, and trying to base their future results on that happening again.

Rooting for the chargers I felt like this:

2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes