PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm glad Pats vs. Colts dominate the air waves on local radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
There is no way we will hear offseason Red Sox talk, on the biggest football week of the regular season:rolleyes:

Gm meetings??? Please....

Funny as you say this, Tanguay and Zolak are talking only Red Sox today, and the Big Show on WEEI is slated to have Buckley and Merloni as the co-host. So much for that thought, at least for today.

Funny as you say this, Tanguay and Zolak are talking only Red Sox today, and the Big Show on WEEI is slated to have Buckley and Merloni as the co-host. So much for that thought, at least for today.

Yeah, and D&C is still dominated by the Fort Hood thing. No one is talking Colts/Pats. Felger and Mazz probably will since Felger went on and on about how this is the best week of the season.

Last edited:
So it might actually be worth listening to WEEI on "Patriots Friday"?

All Red Sox talk today on The Big Show so far...

Ditto the Hub only in their case it's not even intelligent since Felger is just ranting.

Ditto the Hub only in their case it's not even intelligent since Felger is just ranting.

Actually, the first hour of the Hub was all Pats/Colts. The first hour of WEEI was all Red Sox. And they have switched in the second hour. Again, counter programming rules.

I'd rather have Felger than Pete Sheppard. But then again, I'd rather have a colonoscopy than listen to Pete Sheppard.

BTW, Bill Simmons is on The Sports Hub blasting them for the manufactured feud by WEEI with him (his allegations). I did love his line that Ordway has Pete Sheppard on as his flash guy because he knows Sheppard isn't a threat to steal his job. So true. The weeks that Ordway is on vacation, the Big Show is totally unlistenable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back