PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm excited...

Status
Not open for further replies.
memories surging....cannot...control.....urggggg

well, i think the seattle game will be fun

That Seattle game has the Monday night Baltimore feel to it all over again. Yeah, i was at that Baltimore game in the bleeders (setting in my seat for 55 minutes of the game :rolleyes:). I wouldn't be surprised at all if they Made NE & SEA a Monday nighter. Also, does anyone know if Brady has won in Oakland or San Fran?

I'm with you all completely.

I really didn't think I would ever be able to get over the SB loss. Ever.

But with the stress off a little bit, I think this team and fan base has such intense motivation to right the wrongs of last season. We have the opportunity this coming year to show a quality that cannot often be found in NFL teams these days---resiliency.

What makes me more excited is that the nation has been waiting for the Patriots to fall off the radar. After the SB loss, teams thought that we were just like any other team, they thought we had lost those "intangibles" that had defined our SB years. This coming year, with everyone thinking we're "just another team," we're going to prove that we are special and that we don't just fall off the radar. They'll come to realize that BB, Tom Brady, and the rest are just as special as we were in our championship seasons.

I love this team.

If I am not mistaken the New England Patriots as a franchise has NEVER won in San Francisco

I can't say I am as excited about the defense as I was a year ago cause we have some big holes to fill but I can still see a team in contention for the Super Bowl and maybe 12 or 13 wins if the defense holds up,The offense is already in place.

Last edited:
If you're excited now, how are you going to feel after the draft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes