PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Im convinced...

Status
Not open for further replies.

slash83

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
that the only thing that will keep Brady from breaking the season TD record is the weather, if the weathers just decent he will have no problem throwin 5 in the last 2 weeks...:rocker:

Thats a big if in NE. Hopefully Brady just stays on the top of his game.

should there be an * next to mannings record because he got to play so many games in a dome?

I'd love to see Brady throw 4 next week and then at least 1 in the Giants game. That way nobody could question the record (i.e. Peyton only did it in 15 games) and it would be a little "FU" in taking the record all for himself :D

should there be an * next to mannings record because he got to play so many games in a dome?

I know that's a joke, but it raises a good point--Brady's numbers are all the more amazing for playing outside, in the northeast, compared to Manning (dome), Marino (Florida) or whoever.

Yes , i was thinking same thing like you aluminium, that like all teams or players who hold records of some type play in either a dome or west coast climate, ie. SF or LA. Rams. Do Vikings play in a dome ? cos they hold most points scored record during 96 season. Thats why New England's and Tom's play should be acknowledged as the best EVER ! Praying Brady throws 3 at least agaist Dolphins.

While I much prefer focusing on the team going on successfully through the Super Bowl regardless of how they get there, it's important to point out that Brady has a history of coming back strong after a flat performance. His performance against the Jets was flat. As long as the game isn't played in Wilbon's version of "hurricane conditions," I expect Brady to be sharp next Sunday against the Dolphins. That bodes well on both accounts, records for wins and individual stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes