Welcome to PatsFans.com

Im convinced...

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by slash83, Dec 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slash83

slash83 Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

that the only thing that will keep Brady from breaking the season TD record is the weather, if the weathers just decent he will have no problem throwin 5 in the last 2 weeks...:rocker:
  2. Satchboogie3

Satchboogie3 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Thats a big if in NE. Hopefully Brady just stays on the top of his game.
  3. PatsFan24

PatsFan24 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

should there be an * next to mannings record because he got to play so many games in a dome?
  4. richpats

richpats Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I'd love to see Brady throw 4 next week and then at least 1 in the Giants game. That way nobody could question the record (i.e. Peyton only did it in 15 games) and it would be a little "FU" in taking the record all for himself :D
  5. aluminum seats

aluminum seats Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

I know that's a joke, but it raises a good point--Brady's numbers are all the more amazing for playing outside, in the northeast, compared to Manning (dome), Marino (Florida) or whoever.
  6. abdul7

abdul7 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Yes , i was thinking same thing like you aluminium, that like all teams or players who hold records of some type play in either a dome or west coast climate, ie. SF or LA. Rams. Do Vikings play in a dome ? cos they hold most points scored record during 96 season. Thats why New England's and Tom's play should be acknowledged as the best EVER ! Praying Brady throws 3 at least agaist Dolphins.
  7. ClevTrev

ClevTrev Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

While I much prefer focusing on the team going on successfully through the Super Bowl regardless of how they get there, it's important to point out that Brady has a history of coming back strong after a flat performance. His performance against the Jets was flat. As long as the game isn't played in Wilbon's version of "hurricane conditions," I expect Brady to be sharp next Sunday against the Dolphins. That bodes well on both accounts, records for wins and individual stats.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.