PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm concerned about my uncle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Ever since I was little I used to go to my uncle's house to watch Patriots games and he had a tradition. Every time the Patriots score a TD or field goal, everyone (adults) drink a shot of tequila.

I haven't heard from him in awhile... I hope he wasn't hospitalized from alcohol poisoning. I am going to call him tonight to make sure.

Ever since I was little I used to go to my uncle's house to watch Patriots games and he had a tradition. Every time the Patriots score a TD or field goal, everyone (adults) drink a shot of tequila.

I haven't heard from him in awhile... I hope he wasn't hospitalized from alcohol poisoning. I am going to call him tonight to make sure.

i would call right now if i were u...

You should have called him after that Redskins game!

i would call right now if i were u...

He may of joined the departed . . . and we don't mean the movie.

Like the old Swinging Medallions song, by halftime your Uncle got "A quadruple shot of Tom Brady's love" !! :bricks:

Last edited:
That is too funny.

I went to a SB party last year where we did something similar. Everyone had to do a shot on turnovers and special teams TD's. The first play was a KO return by Hester and the drinking began.

When did that tradition start? Back in the old days, that would be akin to prohibition. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down