PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Hey everyone ... good news. Ian and the rest of the crew found a way to get me under the PatsFans.com salary cap, and I've agreed to return for another year of blogging. Tonight will be slow -- hey, it's preseason for everyone, including writers -- but we'll get the blog cranked up again. Check back for updates throughout the night, and I'll be around for plenty of questions throughout the season at:

www.patsfans.com/price/blog

As an aside--and as a shameless plug--my book on the Patriots "The Blueprint" will be released in October through Thomas Dunne. Pre-order info is available here.

http://www.amazon.com/Blueprint-Eng...6093468?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1186634998&sr=1-1

Thanks, and it's great to be back.

It's a pleasure to have you back, Chris.

Awesome to see you back, Chris. and congrats on the sportswriting I read about you somewhere lately (Patriots Daily might've mentioned something). Good time to be the Price Man.

About time you slacker! (The book was placed in my October shopping list on Amazon back in June).

Looking forward to having you back for a season of fun and frolic.

You and the blog have really been missed around here... was wondering about your status just the other day. Glad to have our inside man back!

You and the blog have really been missed around here... was wondering about your status just the other day. Glad to have our inside man back!

I appreciate all the kind words, guys. It's good to be back as a part of the patsfans.com family. As for the book, they've scheduled me in for several signings throughout New England, so when you see me out and about, don't be afraid to come up and say hello!

yeah man...right on...thanks for swinging through and hope you stick around as the season picks up steam...

Welcome back, Christopher. I look forward to reading your blog.

Welcome Back, Chris. You've been missed.

Who is Chris Price and what is a blog?? :D

Seriously, welcome back. Just this week I was thinking about you doing your blog and Alamo doing the predict the score contest. Now both are you guys are back, Patriots are playing football, and everything is right with the world. :rocker:

Welcome back...everything is falling into place with the first game just around the corner. :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back