Welcome to PatsFans.com

I'm an elitist

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Wildo7, May 11, 2008.

1. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

And these people are just plain stupid and uneducated and shouldn't be pandered to, luckily it seems Obama has enough scruples not to do that.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/2a50425a-1f86-11dd-9216-000077b07658,s01=1.html

2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

From the article:

“If he is the nominee, the Democrats have no chance of winning West Virginia,” said Missy Endicott, a 40- year-old school administrator. “He doesn’t understand ordinary Americans.”....

....Josh Fry, a 24-year-old ambulance driver from Williamson, insisted he was not racist but said he would feel more comfortable with Mr McCain, the 71-year-old Vietnam war hero, in the White House. “I want someone who is a full-blooded American as president,” he said.

This is not indicative of the people I know from West Virginia, but I've heard there's a lot of them. I hope they don't go abroad (like they would, right?) and let anyone think they represent Americans. If I was a West Virginian, I'd be so ashamed of these freakin idiots.

3. PF1996

PF1996 Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Sadly, idiots like these are allowed to vote and I do think Obama will pander to them because his strategists will tell him he needs to in order to win. I wish Democrats wouldn't pander to Republican sheep like these and focus resources on cultivating people who actually have a little common sense. The most disturbing quote was the following from a 24 year old.
    It's to be expected that a 71 year old would be racist and a jumping puppet when he hears the word "patriotism" but that a 24 year old is this dumb shows just how isolated some parts of America is from the modern world.

Guess nonwhites and people with "exotic names" are not "full blooded Americans". :rolleyes:

4. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Republican sheep? These people are mostly Democrats.

5. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +514 / 13 / -12

#24 Jersey

So the clear conclusion is you don't think "idiots like these" should be allowed to vote. For someone who's always whining about people being placed into groups, that's . . . interesting.

6. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,347 / 10 / -7

#75 Jersey

Not "interesting" at all.

The "I Have a Dream" speech passage:

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

Folks who never understood the speech thought it meant we should all judge everyone the same.

Couldn't be further from what Dr. King was saying. He was all for differentiation. Differentiation based on achievement, content of character and substance. Not on superficialities.

Read the passage carefully. He welcomed that his, and all, children be "judged" someday. But judged on substance.

The complete idiots in the linked article? Yeah, I'll judge them.

Last edited: May 11, 2008
  7. otis p. driftwood

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

How did you get from PF1996 and his bigotry to Dr. King, Shmessy?

8. PF1996

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Registered Republicans are not the only sheep for the Republican elite and I don't consider all registered Republicans to be sheep. Only rightwingers are innately sheep and a large percentage of that group happens to be registered Republicans or vote Republican.

I don't "whine about people being placed into groups", rather I call you out on your racist comments. Do learn the difference. Yes, I do wish idiots like these who are either incapable or too lazy to actually LEARN ANYTHING FACTUAL about the issues (i.e. Obama isn't a Muslim) were not allowed to vote. However, since there isn't an objective common sense detector to fairly eliminate them, fools like these Republican sheep are allowed to vote idiots like Bush into office. Which is fine for people like you who are only concerned with your own well-being but a disaster for those who are actually concerned about the well-being of all Americans.

9. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +514 / 13 / -12

#24 Jersey

Fine. Judge them. Judge me. I was referring to our favorite racist being upset "those people" are allowed to vote. It has nothing to do with judging people.

10. PF1996

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

What "bigotry" or is this another one of your lies? :rofl:

11. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +514 / 13 / -12

#24 Jersey

I care about the well being of all Americans as much as you do - but I'm realistic about the liklihood of some of them being successful. There are a lot Americans who just aren't going to be successful and it starts with not giving a crap in school not with a lack of intelligence. You just hate me being I am willing to say that happens more among minorities than non minorities. It's a shame but it is what it is.

Last edited: May 11, 2008
  12. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Black, white, Republicrat Blue, Republicrat Red...no matter here. The point is (or should be) that some people are ignorant morons and they should be an embarrassment to everyone with a brain. They should be allowed to vote, but not to breed and be near machines, sharp things, and children.

13. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

How about I make this judgement: anyone who thinks either A) Obama isn't American or B)he's a Muslim hasn't picked up a newspaper or watched any election coverage and therefore should do us all a favor and refrain from voting.

14. PF1996

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ you, a self admitted and repeatedly exposed racist, calling me "racist". That's like a Nazi calling a critic a "fascist". Too funny.

Humour me some more...do tell, how am I a "racist"?

15. otis p. driftwood

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

This bit here, for instance:

Sadly, idiots like these are allowed to vote and I do think Obama will pander to them because his strategists will tell him he needs to in order to win. I wish Democrats wouldn't pander to Republican sheep like these and focus resources on cultivating people who actually have a little common sense. The most disturbing quote was the following from a 24 year old.
    It's to be expected that a 71 year old would be racist and a jumping puppet
    when he hears the word "patriotism" but that a 24 year old is this dumb shows just how isolated some parts of America is from the modern world.

Everyone who doesn't think just as you do or as you think they should think is a"jumping puppet" or "this dumb", or an "idiot".

16. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

now you're sounding like an Aryan?

:confused:

17. otis p. driftwood

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

How do you know he cares about the well being of all Americans? He certainly hasn't demonstrated that concern with his rhetoric, for example.

18. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

:wha:......................

19. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

this thread is taking a quick turn to Uglyville.:eek:

20. PF1996

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I don't hate you. I simply think you're a racist and I've shown that you're a racist and you can't handle the exposure. Tough. Don't want to be exposed as a racist, then post your racist propaganda on whitepower messageboards. You'll be welcomed with open arms :D

Precisely. Don't know why BelichickFan brought race into this... :rolleyes: