PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm a Pats Fan in New Orleans! Please pray for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haterproof

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I've been a huge Patriot fan for a good while.The Saints who has never really won anything has always had a special place in my heart.I'm a N.O. native who would love 2 see the Saints win the whole thing.Then there's another side of me that wants Brady & the Pats to win another Superbowl (which they should've in 2007).I'm going 2 be a nervous wreck for these playoffs.Drew is on fire right now.My dream SB is the Pats vs the Saints with the best team winning.I do think if the Pats meets the Saints on super Sunday the outcome will be different.I'm not saying the Pats would win.I'd love to see these 2 teams play on a neutral field.

Welcome to the Club, I am here in the Big EZ also, as is PatsSox363804. Welcome aboard.

EZ76

Pray for you? I envy you! I have been a Pats fan since I was a kid In New England but not a homer type at all. I have been pulling for the Saints for years now as a team that deserves a SB team. Enjoy every minute of it while you have it. If they do make and pull the ultimate trick by winning it I will salute them and you. Well done! :cool:

Why should i pray for you? You live in a great town with great music and great food. It can get a tad HOT in the summer, but thats why they invented air conditioning. :singing:

I'd take New Orleans over Boston any time.

And just BTW, remind your friends of what happened to the greatest team on turf in the Super Bowl against the patriots, after they had beaten the patriots in the regular season.

I'm not an NO native but it's pretty cool here. The food kicks the crap out of anything you can get in Boston except for pizza and chowder.

As far as the Saints go, they've been my #2 for around 10 years now, and I've had season tickets for 8, If they win the Superbowl this year I could make a killing on selling those next year, but I definitely want to go to the playoff games. I normally sell the tickets when they conflict with an important Pats game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes