Welcome to PatsFans.com

I'm a Pats Fan in New Orleans! Please pray for me?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Haterproof, Dec 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haterproof

Haterproof Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I've been a huge Patriot fan for a good while.The Saints who has never really won anything has always had a special place in my heart.I'm a N.O. native who would love 2 see the Saints win the whole thing.Then there's another side of me that wants Brady & the Pats to win another Superbowl (which they should've in 2007).I'm going 2 be a nervous wreck for these playoffs.Drew is on fire right now.My dream SB is the Pats vs the Saints with the best team winning.I do think if the Pats meets the Saints on super Sunday the outcome will be different.I'm not saying the Pats would win.I'd love to see these 2 teams play on a neutral field.
  2. BigEZPatsFan76

BigEZPatsFan76 Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Welcome to the Club, I am here in the Big EZ also, as is PatsSox363804. Welcome aboard.

EZ76
  3. Feep50

Feep50 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Pray for you? I envy you! I have been a Pats fan since I was a kid In New England but not a homer type at all. I have been pulling for the Saints for years now as a team that deserves a SB team. Enjoy every minute of it while you have it. If they do make and pull the ultimate trick by winning it I will salute them and you. Well done! :cool:
  4. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Why should i pray for you? You live in a great town with great music and great food. It can get a tad HOT in the summer, but thats why they invented air conditioning. :singing:
  5. mgteich

mgteich PatsFans.com Veteran PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +211 / 14 / -2

I'd take New Orleans over Boston any time.

And just BTW, remind your friends of what happened to the greatest team on turf in the Super Bowl against the patriots, after they had beaten the patriots in the regular season.
  6. PatsSox363804

PatsSox363804 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I'm not an NO native but it's pretty cool here. The food kicks the crap out of anything you can get in Boston except for pizza and chowder.

As far as the Saints go, they've been my #2 for around 10 years now, and I've had season tickets for 8, If they win the Superbowl this year I could make a killing on selling those next year, but I definitely want to go to the playoff games. I normally sell the tickets when they conflict with an important Pats game though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.