PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Im a Jets fan here.....all I want to say is this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Im from the TGG fellas, just relax and I know you guys are mad and all. But you guys had alot of injuries and alot of problems, you guys are still good and dont put your head down.

SIKE !!!!!!!

**** THE PATS, **** ALL OF YOU. I hate your guts with passion. How you like them apples Brady, hahahaaaaaaaaaaa Ty Law is sitting home of course, but hes really happy....best CB in the league baby **** THE PATRIOTS...

SO how does it feel Brady....

BRADY: It does not feel good, I just want to go home and be a jets fan...I hate us....

PATS SUCK ASS PATS SUCK ASS

this is one of the happiest days of my life........**** THE PATS

HERE WE GO

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

Hilarious. You at least have the 4 games you will win next year to think about.

PATS..LOST..HAHA said:
Im from the TGG fellas, just relax and I know you guys are mad and all. But you guys had alot of injuries and alot of problems, you guys are still good and dont put your head down.

SIKE !!!!!!!

**** THE PATS, **** ALL OF YOU. I hate your guts with passion. How you like them apples Brady, hahahaaaaaaaaaaa Ty Law is sitting home of course, but hes really happy....best CB in the league baby **** THE PATRIOTS...

BRADY: It does not feel good, I just want to go home and be a jets fan...I hate us....

JETS SUCK ASS JETS SUCK ASS

HERE WE GO

J-E-S-T-S JESTS JESTS JESTS

Quit trying to talk with that cawk in your mouth.

PATS..LOST..HAHA said:

SIKE !!!!!!!

HERE WE GO

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
a jets fan lmao lol lol thanks for stoping by i feel better already.leave it to a jets fan to put things in perspective lol lol

PATS..LOST..HAHA said:

SIKE !!!!!!!

HERE WE GO

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

yeah im sure law is really celebrating the patriots loss cuz it helps the jets chances so much next week. im sure BB is really regretting his choice to leave the jets right? *rolls eyes* 4 wins this year, really impressive. 6 losses in a row to the patriots, and 8 of 9. but its not all bad news for you guys, at least you have a high draft pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back