Welcome to PatsFans.com

Illegal Immigrants Are Above The Law

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Terry Glenn is a cowgirl, May 11, 2007.

1. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

2. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +509 / 6 / -2

Uh-oh, look out for the bottom line kind of guy, you're a racist, bigot, homophobe police. You better be carefull posting stuff like this in here. :eek:
  3. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Yeah I forgot... no freedom of speech in Amerika any more.
  4. Real World

Ratings:
    +509 / 6 / -2

Well, that depends on who's giving the speech. :D
  5. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

the elitists so... everyone else, no way.
    Last edited: May 12, 2007
  6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

Gotta be a lot skeptical about anything that Prison Planet and its author Alex Jones writes.. he is a big time conspiracy guy who has gotten a lot of mileage off of weird theories.
  7. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

The video speaks for itself. The police in this country as an institution, are out of control. The young cops can't think and believe they are the arbiters of justice. There's no reason this man should have been dragged from his car. I wonder how many illegals made obscene gestures during the day. Talk about "PC Police"!
  8. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

One really needs to look at that situation through the Cops' eyes. To them, that wasn't an example of Americans (and visitors;) ) expressing their Constitutional right to peacefully march and to peacefully protest said march. Their perspective was a bit more cynical. They saw it as a situation that could easily become a riot, which of course would hurt a lot of people and make them look bad. That being the case, its easy to see why they first told the guy to stop flipping off the crowd and why they arrested him when he didn't. Its not that they gave a rat's azz one way or the other in terms of the marchers or the guy protesting their march. All they wanted to do was stop a riot before it started and you can can't blame them for that. You have to give those guys the benefit of the doubt IMO. I'm sure it ain't easy being in the middle of that sort of mess.
  9. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

My skepticism does not diminish, used to go to that site a lot, but found he "begged" many issues and tends to inflame certain sitz to make his point. The police in that situation had to make a choice, trying keep the peace by taking the guy out of his car or letting the mob beat the crap out of him. They chose the former, which is their job.
  10. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +657 / 2 / -9

Burn The American Flag At An Illegal Alien Demonstration, it will be called FREEDOM--

Try Burning A Mexican Flag At A Illegal Alien Demonstration--YOU GO TO THE HOSPITAL YOUR HEAD WILL BE CAVED IN AND ALL YOUR TEETH WILL BE PUNCHED OUT, AFTER THEY PATCH AND STICH YOU UP YOU GO TO JAIL THE SMELLY BASTARD THAT BEAT YOU UP WILL BE ON THE DROOLING CHRIS MATTHEWS SHOW, MATTHEWS WILL BE YELLING AND KISSING THE MEXICAN ON THE MOUTH.

God Bless The Minutemen, they have THREE enemy's, the Mexican Alien Criminal, George Bush and the
    f-cking Liberal rotten Democrats.
    :bricks:
  11. Real World

Ratings:
    +509 / 6 / -2

Why is it that the police breaking up a rally where illegal supporters had antagonized the cops gets front page news, is viewed as a violation of rights, and is spewed as some anti-whatever BS with possibile legal action, while this poor saps plight gets nothing? Were people saying the same when the cops broke up that rally last week after witnesses said people were baiting the cops? That they were just trying to prevent a riot from breaking out? Dare I say, why the double standard? Someone in here said that the footage from last week was some of the worst he's ever seen, and that it was embarassing internationally. I said that crap happens all the time. Hmmm.... This incident, in principle, was very similar, so can we expect people to hold it to a similar standard?
  12. Real World

Ratings:
    +509 / 6 / -2

You sure felt the same way last week when the cops broke up the rally for the pro-illegals.
  13. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I recall thinking that those protesters from last week had most likely pushed a bit too hard and that the cops were therefore right in breaking things up. I don't recall if I spoke up in the thread we had here. Maybe I was lurking on the draft board or busy drooling over a new pic in the Parking Lot :confused:

I can't say.
  14. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

Yea I did.. but was chastised and told that this happens on college campuses all the time after victory celebrations, excessive force is what it is.. excessive.
  15. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

He isn't that bad imo... just a bit over melodramatic at most.

He has the balls to say his mind... and that is very refreshing.

Theories????

Please enlighten me.

He is a MUST listen to for any logical person.
  16. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

When the policia starts pummeling your head in... will this just be another "theory"?

This sick sh!t happens...

Waco????

Wake up...

It was right in front of most Amerikans eyes.

It was a slaughter of many innocent people.

I don't give 2 craps if Koresh was in the wrong.

There were MANY innocent people that were burned alive.

You better wake up before the next R.I.P. is yourself.
  17. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

Wow, slow down I have major issues with Waco and Ruby Ridge, I do not defend the Government, infact the opposite, my point is sometimes restraint or having the skills to avoid more serious problems is the right way to go. Law enforcement is about keeping the peace, not bashing peoples skulls into submission. I worked with a lot of guys who would choose the head bashing or bullying routines, usually with bad results.. the best I worked with in corrections were the guys who realized they were smarter than the inmates and used skills to control behavior. In the video here, the police were essentially protecting the guy and avoiding a more serious problem that could have been generated by an out of control crowd. If the crowd would have gotten the guy alone, the effects may have been even more serious.

As I said used to listen to Alex Jones and read his stuff, but I found it was too conspiratorial for my liking, occasionally go there but try to find more balance than he offered. I believe in many conspiracy's, so I need to find other information to make sure I am balanced in my views.
  18. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I will agree that Alex can get pretty melodramatic... no doubt.

Ron Paul said on the air that Alex Jones brought more support for Ron than ANYONE else ever did... and for that, I applaud him.

As for the article... I dunno.