Welcome to PatsFans.com

Illegal Aliens demand US citizenship

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mikey, May 1, 2006.

1. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

2. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

3. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Yeah! Yeah! Roid rage makes me hate immigrants! Arghhhhhhh!!

You're banging a turkey drumstick on something right now, aren't you?
  4. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +82 / 5 / -9

#37 Jersey

Nice solution to our problem, guess you don't have to worry about people actually wanting to come to a communist country, so good idea.
  5. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Wow, from the lame, rambling way you try to insult people, I'm guessing you're a nerd.
    Last edited: May 2, 2006
  6. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Wow Pujo--that was a lame comeback...even for you.
  7. mgcolby

mgcolby Woohoo, I'm a VIP!!! PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

They can demand whatever they want, I demand they go home, fill out the proper requests and if they get approved come back. They don't have the RIGHT to demand sh!t. I demand that our government actually take action and seal the mexican border. Stop pussyfooting around the issue because it might upset some people. I can't believe that people would even consider supporting this, it is simply amazing. We are not talking about blacks having equal rights and we are not talking about woman having the right to vote. All I can say is some people, A lot of people in this country have completely lost their minds!
  8. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Does that make me a nerd?
  9. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +332 / 1 / -9

F-ck the Illegal Alien b astards, take all the free stuff away from them and they will go back to the
    sh!thole Mexico on their own.

What kind of a "hell dump" is that damn country (Mexico) that makes all those people sneak in here. The ass holes can't wait to get out of there then they come over waving their stinking Mexican Flags, if they love their Mexican Flag what the hell are freeloading b astards coming over here for.

:bricks: Si.
  10. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

So you're only looking to send back the ones waving Mexican flags? Everyone with a Stars & Stripes can stay? That's quite progressive for you.
  11. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I love how people insinuate that if you're against ILLEGAL immigration that you're against all immigrants.

Most of us on this side of the fence are against ILLEGAL immigration. Let them come and do things the right way like those before them did and they'll be welcome.

Those who simply want the status quo and then have the gaul to DEMAND more rights can suck it.
  12. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

I agree with you in large part, but the prospect of returning illegal entrants is logistically impossible if you really think about it. That being said, the government first needs to perform one of its few Constitutionally mandated functions and secure the borders, north and south as well as all the ports. They could have easily done this were it not for the Iraq adventure.

Next, we deport all illegals convicted of any crime and grant permanent status to the rest. One-time amnesty forbidden to ever happen again. That would actually cost us the least in the long run. I thought this was going to be the tightest most secure country in the world immediately following the WTC attack, but the opposite has happenned. How could this have been allowed?
  13. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

To quote Bill the Butcher from "Gangs of New York";

"If only I had the guns Mr. Tweed, I'd shoot each and every one of them before they stepped foot on American soil"
  14. PF1996

PF1996 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Hey Mikey, you posted the wrong link

When you get a chance, please post the link to the story that matches the title of the thread [i.e. illegals demand U.S. citizenship]. I'm afraid the link you have only goes to a story about demonstrations by immigrants, without any mention of participation by illegals.
  15. mgcolby

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

I realize that returning all of the illegals isn't possible. I hate the thought of amnesty but have resigned myself to the fact that it is going to happen. I agree completely with you on the way it will probably shake out.

On your second statement all I can say is I have no idea. It doesn't make sense to not secure a possible floodgate for any wishing to do us harm. All I can say rock on minutemen. They need to build a wall and I could care less how that makes us look to the rest of the world especially Mexico. Not to go back to the Darfur thread but until someone else on this planet steps up and puts forth the effort that we do to help the rest of the world, they can take their worthless opinion and shove it up their @ss!
  16. mgcolby

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

Does the article have to mention it? Do you not believe that illegals took part in the demonstration?
  17. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

The only way to make sure it never happens again would be a constitutional amendment, and even that could be repealed.
  18. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

True...I meant that, in essence. Making it as tight as possible is what I was suggesting within the limits of the Constitution. I have no problem with your point.
  19. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

I made a similar suggestion before on the Dafur thread...Why doesn't Africa step up and take care of business in-house?
  20. mgcolby

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

Because it is easier to blame us for non-action. They will claim poverty and the big bad US doesn't care.