PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'll see you all Sunday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Chargerfan21

Banned
Reaction score
Quoting every one of your ignorant posts on how the Pats will own the Chargers... WE ARE GOING TO KILL YOU! That is a promise! you are going to looooooooooossssseeeeeeeee...

Who you guys planning on drafting in 2007? Time to start thinking about it.

Quoting every one of your ignorant posts on how the Pats will own the Chargers... WE ARE GOING TO KILL YOU! That is a promise! you are going to looooooooooossssseeeeeeeee...

LOLOLOLOLOL...anyone else see any contradiction???

Last edited:

"Own"??! :wha:

Seems like it has been Charger fan types who came here smacking on how good they are and how *they* are "gonna kick the Pats' *****". Get the order straight.

I said it before and I'll say it again: the Chargers *ARE* good. Very good. The best bunch of great players, and team, we have faced all year, it looks like. But one thing you are forgetting: winners have a way of rising to the occasion. The Pats' history of the past six years should have proven that to you by now. Seems you are a little slow on that uptake. So be it. We'll see on Sunday. Any more woofin' on your part just makes you look like, well, ... a dog.

//

I'm glad this thread isn't 100% hypocrital

(end sarcasm)

Ok, minusChargerfan21, got banned under Chargerfan21 and came back minus your brain I see.........go pound sand you ballbag.

When your team gets smoked Sunday, you won't have the stones to show up and admit how fycking wrong you were, just like all the Rams, Dolts, Panthers, Stoolers and Eagles fans who came before you..............best of luck at clown college you assclown....

Ok, minusChargerfan21, got banned under Chargerfan21 and came back minus your brain I see.........go pound sand you ballbag.

When your team gets smoked Sunday, you won't have the stones to show up and admit how fycking wrong you were, just like all the Rams, Dolts, Panthers, Stoolers and Eagles fans who came before you..............best of luck at clown college you assclown....

LMAO @ you guys thinking you have a chance in hell to beat us.. DAMNIT I PITY YOU.

we will just have to add the Charger Fans to a long list of other teams diehards. Year after year they come on this board and proclaim what they are going to do to the Pats, and we just keep proving them wrong. So welcome Charger Trolls to a long list of wannabe champions like the Rams fans, Eagles fans, Pittsburg fans, Colt fans, Carolina fans, Jet fans...and i am sure we won't be seeing you on this board after Sunday.

Last edited:
Ahhhhh, -Chargerfan21, I almost feel sorry for you.

You are delusional.

Too bad you will snap back into reality late Sunday night when you are face down in a bowl of nacho cheese grasping onto your foam "#1" finger.

Ahhhhh, -Chargerfan21, I almost feel sorry for you.

You are delusional.

Too bad you will snap back into reality late Sunday night when you are face down in a bowl of nacho cheese grasping onto your foam "#1" finger.

Every time someone says the Chargers are going to lose-- it just makes me happier and happier.. Because thats one more person that's going to be OWNED by me.

Every time someone says the Chargers are going to lose-- it just makes me happier and happier.. Because thats one more person that's going to be OWNED by me.

Like I own your sister or like your mom owns a waterbed and two cash registers in her bedroom?

You won't have the balls to show up here once your team gets smoked Sunday, the sackless wonder that your are, hiding behind a computer running your mouth all week.

You won't have the balls to show up here once your team gets smoked Sunday, the sackless wonder that your are, hiding behind a computer running your mouth all week.

Yeah...Like you're not doing the exact same thing.

******* douchebag.

And win or lose, I promise I will come back here on Sunday night.. I've done some smack talking this week.. It's only fair that I pay the consequences should we lose..

I'm not worried though, we won't be losing.

And win or lose, I promise I will come back here on Sunday night.. I've done some smack talking this week.. It's only fair that I pay the consequences should we lose..

I'm not worried though, we won't be losing.

We will see what we will see. Should be the best game of the year, including the Superbowl of 2007.

//

Too bad you won't come back here when your team queefs ... freaking queefers.

I said it before and I'll say it again: the Chargers *ARE* good. Very good. The best bunch of great players, and team, we have faced all year, it looks like. But one thing you are forgetting: winners have a way of rising to the occasion. The Pats' history of the past six years should have proven that to you by now. Seems you are a little slow on that uptake. So be it. We'll see on Sunday. Any more woofin' on your part just makes you look like, well, ... a dog.

//

(I like your regular forum much better--real football and not inane smack.)

The Pats do have a history of rising to the occasion. Belichick is a good coach. Brady is, well Brady. Your D is good. All of these mean the Pats are a good team who can win today.

However, as Rivers has said, at one time Brady was 0-0 in the playoffs. It has to start somewhere.

The Chargers have more talent across the board. They certainly can win this game. Past history is past history. It doesn't matter today much except possibly in confidence or as an indication that Belichick can get his team ready.

Turnovers and the play of the Pats O-line and the Chargers pass rush (how effective the Bolts are and how the Pats O-line handles it and how Brady reacts) will be the key.

I hope it is a good, exciting, and clean game with NO INJURIES!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes