PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'll Bet They've Got This Draft Nailed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newtonian

Rookie
Reaction score
For the first time in three years the Pats got a bit of a head start on their off-season planning. That, more than anything, assures me that they have a plan. While it's frustrating not to know the scoop, I find solace in the radio silence that emanates from Foxboro. Run silent, run deep is always the better way. We have heard consistent reports about the breadth of their scouting this off-season. I'll bet we're going to have an absolutely awesome draft. And I'll bet that we'll still make some savvy free agent pick-ups.

wow

Excellant point! Let's hope you are right.

Welcome to the board. It's good to see a new poster who has a little faith in this team.

PATSNUTme said:
Welcome to the board. It's good to see a new poster who has a little faith in this team.
Yeah man, I'm behind the Pats forever, BB forever. I am so dissapointed by Vinataeri. A kick in the ass to us.

People are critisizing the Pats now, even their own fans. I hear all talk that the Dolphins have the best shot of winning the AFC East, the Patriots glory days are finished and its all over...

I'm not gonna lose faith in BB and the great talent we still have despite the losses. We're gonna get more young guys in this draft and I'm sure they will be very good. Just look at some of the recent draft picks and how they have done so far. Even if they did do poorly this season I'll still watch every snap of every game rooting for them. But I do not think they are in for a bad season. We've still got incredible talent, if we fill some of our gaps at WR, a young running back, a few new O lineman and a young LB, I feel we can take it all the way. Pats 4 Life, I dont care if I'm un intelligent about football or anything like that, Pats rock :rocker:

Newtonian said:
For the first time in three years the Pats got a bit of a head start on their off-season planning. That, more than anything, assures me that they have a plan. While it's frustrating not to know the scoop, I find solace in the radio silence that emanates from Foxboro. Run silent, run deep is always the better way. We have heard consistent reports about the breadth of their scouting this off-season. I'll bet we're going to have an absolutely awesome draft. And I'll bet that we'll still make some savvy free agent pick-ups.

Welcome to the board! I'll bet the self-scouting they went through at the end of the season was pretty exhaustive, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back