PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Il Duce Goodell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
photo+(1).JPG

Yup, there he is in the lower right hand corner...IL DOUCHEBAG

Yeah, he's quite the little turd. I call him Sheriff Goebbels since he's a marketing guy and Goebbels blushes in a shallow grave somewhere in west Berlin to this day.

I am still stunned the media doesn't have any interest in getting to the real story, which is clearly greed and European expansion with how fast that can happen/hasn't happened quite yet.

The Jags will be in London by 2020, but I just wonder if Goodell is still the commissioner.

Yeah, he's quite the little turd. I call him Sheriff Goebbels since he's a marketing guy and Goebbels blushes in a shallow grave somewhere in west Berlin to this day.

I am still stunned the media doesn't have any interest in getting to the real story, which is clearly greed and European expansion with how fast that can happen/hasn't happened quite yet.

The Jags will be in London by 2020, but I just wonder if Goodell is still the commissioner.
Just wanted to tell you, Griswold: welcome to the forum. I've noticed your posts, good stuff.

Just wanted to tell you, Griswold: welcome to the forum. I've noticed your posts, good stuff.

Thanks, man. Nice to be on a board with educated fans who can agree and disagree in mature fashion, while all learning from others.

That sounds great!!! Which board is that? :D

haha

Well, maybe I am too new here, but the Boston Globe's Pats Forum which is shutting down, was an absolute joke the last 5 years or so, with no mods, bad mods and a rash of people who only cared about talking about Brady.

yup, ****bag commissioner is totally the same thing as a dictator

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Commissioners should take a back seat to their product, however Goodell chooses to put himself out there for the world to see and the media to ignore.. he reminds me of Trump a bit as he can master and manipulate the media quite well.. not sure why, but this reminds me of the Warren Zevon tune:

Send lawyers, guns and money
The **** has hit the fan

I got a deuce for the commish right here.

30717282-poop-Stock-Photo-poop-dog-poo.jpg

Commissioners should take a back seat to their product, however Goodell chooses to put himself out there for the world to see and the media to ignore.. he reminds me of Trump a bit as he can master and manipulate the media quite well.. not sure why, but this reminds me of the Warren Zevon tune:

I agree with your main points. However, IMO, you give him much too much credit. Actually, Goodell isn't that good. He's not a master or a manipulator. The NFL* pretty much controls/intimidates ESPN* et al. Most of the time they do and say whatever he and the 31 want. Kinda like TASS of the old Soviet Union. Last week during his "Victory Rounds" he was constantly repeating the lie that Wells was an independent investigation. This after the NFL* admitted that Wells wasn't independent in Federal Court. Don't recall anyone calling him out on it.

I agree with your main points. However, IMO, you give him much too much credit. Actually, Goodell isn't that good. He's not a master or a manipulator. The NFL* pretty much controls/intimidates ESPN* et al. Most of the time they do and say whatever he and the 31 want. Kinda like TASS of the old Soviet Union. Last week during his "Victory Rounds" he was constantly repeating the lie that Wells was an independent investigation. This after the NFL* admitted that Wells wasn't independent in Federal Court. Don't recall anyone calling him out on it.

That is manipulation of the media, pretty confident that they went over what was "off limits" prior to his time on those stages..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back