Welcome to PatsFans.com

-----if-----

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +378 / 1 / -9

If America is attacked again what do you Bush Haters think America should do about it?

If one of these Dip Sh!ts (Obama/Hillary) is elected will you support "THEIR WAR" in Africa, do you want our troops to die in Africa, Sudan is no threat to America.

We all know that if one of these jerks are elected the first thing they will want to do after having their big victory party out in Hollywood is to bring Looney Clooney back to the White House and start making plans to start killing Dafurians, "f-ck the Iraqi people" they will say, "we got some good killing to do in Africa, those Dafurians are better than those Iraqis, those Iraqis are Bush's friends, f-ck them, we got some politically correct folks to take care of, we will have a big concert, all the Crack Heads and Whacko's will be there, we will all sing "We Shall Overcome" it will be wonderful, we will be doing good, oh Jesus, get those troops out of Iraq, send them to Africa, Dafur is our war, that is where our troops should be dying, f-ck Iraqi people, Dafurians are better.

Zippity Doo Dah, Our War Is Better Than Your War :eek:

President Obama :singing: :singing:
  2. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

You are a little confused, Harry.

Iraq and Saddam Hussein had nothing to do with the 9/11 attack on America.

It was OSAMA BIN LADEN and Al Queda who attacked us. OSAMA and his troops are living in PAKISTAN and AFGHANISTAN.

IF America were attacked again, it is the fault of George Bush who wasted time and resources on his personal war in Iraq instead of wiping out Osama and his terrorists.

3. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Terrorism is as terrorism does.

Its called bieng pro-active..libs prefer to wait until we get hit before they get off thier asses and wonder what happened---thanks to Bush---Saddam will never get a chance to attack us.
  4. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

And thank to Bush, OSAMA will have another chance to ACTUALLY attack us.

5. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Osama's days are numbered. But certainly NOT if we cut and run. We stay until Iraq is stable. No other viable option. State yours or get a job instead of repeating your empty Bush-bashing and hatred spew.

//
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +378 / 1 / -9

Scummy Muslim Religious Terrorist Bastards attacked America, Saddam was a Scummy Muslim Religious Terrorist Bastard.

A Muslim Terrorist is a Muslim Terrorist I don't care where they live, they hate your guts and want you and your family dead, you probably know this but your Hatred for G Bush blinds you as it does most democrats along with their Jealousy and disbelief that he is the President Of The United States while their candidates Gore/Kerry are up sh!t creek.
    Wait Till The Muslims Get Their Hands On Rosie's Head
    Billy Blue Dress Was America's First Black President
    Jessie Jackoff Was Billy Blue Dress' Spiritual Advisor :singing:
    Will Santa Claus Come To Town Next Year Or Will He Be Beheaded
    GOD IS GREAT
    :bricks:
  7. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Viable option to what?...get Osama Bin Ladin?
    You think OBL is in Iraq? You don't give a sh-t if OBL is caught or killed because your messiah Bush doesn't. In fact, if he's caught, you and the neocon freaks in the WH won't have a solid reason to cheerlead the "war" while more of our kids get picked off every day they're there....and still no Bin Ladin.

Guess what...he's NOT in Iraq. The deaths of 9-11-01 have not been avenged and the POS OBL is still wandering betweeen Afghanistan and Pakistan or even in KofSA.

Give it up. No one buys your Iraq - 9/11 linkage anymore.
  8. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I've never once said there is a direct link between bin Laden and Saddam. From what I've heard they hated each other. bin Laden is an jihadist who wants Islam to rule the world; Saddam was a Baathist who thought HE should rule the world.

The fact is that BOTH want/ed to rule the world under their respectively warped viewpoints. The only one who stood up to stop them was the U.S., led by Geo Bush. Clinton had his chance -- he even admits it on tape -- but he regrets blowing it. Because of failed efforts under the Clinton administration, Bush had to make up a lot of lost ground in a hurry. He over-stepped by going into Iraq. I believe Saddam could have been contained w/o going to war. But we went there and now we own it. We need to make sure Iraq is stable before we leave.

Meanwhile, the search for bin Laden continues. He will be caught some day, sooner rather than later.

//
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +378 / 1 / -9

I hope Bin Laden is caught before Bush's term is up and I hope Bush has given the order to kill him as soon as he is captured, if the Looney Pelosi gang capture him they will turn him into a world wide hero.
    He will be in some federal prison Praising Allah and cute perky Katie will interview him putting on her little sad look and twisting and spinning to make Bush look like the killer, the Hollywood suck and f-ck wife swappers will make a movie about him and Paris Hilton will want to have sex with him.

President Bush,
    If you catch the Muslim Scum Bag Bin Laden before you leave KILL HIM ON THE SPOT, then behead him, if you don't the democrats and the slobbering liberals will treat him like a Rock Star.
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2007
  10. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +199 / 7 / -24

I hope there is a cure for AIDS, World Hunger and World Peace.. hope is a nice thing, but taking advantage of every opportunity would have been a better option.
  11. PatFanInChina

PatFanInChina Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I think where lots of people get confused is putting certain people in the same boat. I know that there are lots of dislikes for the Muslims, but I meet lots of Muslims everyday. As a matter of fact I have lunch with them almost everyday, and I'm a catholic. I think that lots of Muslims are getting sick and tired of Muslim extremists killing innocent lives and giving them a bad name. I don't know what the answer to all this madness is but what I want to say is that most Muslims are peaceful and friendly.
  12. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

How exactly has your messiah Bush stood up to Bin Ladin? How did he stand up to Saddam? You onlt have to stand up to someone when they're threatening you. How did Hussein threaten the us? What did he even say that suggested he wanted to "rule the world"? He certainly threatened Bush's daddy, so that makes it a personal vendetta more than some global policy of eradicating terrorism.

And once again, you follow the White House neocon marching orders and talking points by deflecting a discussion about Bush to blaming Clinton. That's weak and no one buys it except for you and the other neocon members of the Karl Rove Circle Jerk Club.

Once again your only response, when asked the questions, "Why do we have to stay in Iraq?" and "What do you mean by 'finish the job'" is the following: "Because we have to stay in Iraq to finish the job." Well, that about settles it for me...you got me there!

And if someone told me that it would take the combined effort of the world's governments SIX FRIGGIN YEARS-or more-to catch Bin Ladin, I would have nearly croaked laughing! Now it's not funny at all, and the phrase, "sooner than later" has a whole new meaning than it did on 9/11/01! :mad:
  13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +378 / 1 / -9

There is good and bad in everything, what will it take for these "Good Muslims" to publicly start condeming the Bad Muslims, how many heads will have to sawed off on TV, how many bombs have to explode, a little 12 year old Muslim boy was pictured cutting a human beings head off and giving Praise to this god of theirs Allah in front of the world, that didn't seem to stir up the "good ones", little children were shown being trained to strap bombs around their waists and blow themselves up in the name of that God of theirs, "Allah", that didn't seem to stir them up, the "Bad Muslims" slaughtered 3000 human beings in two hours on 9/11, that didn't seem to stir them up, how many prominent "Good Muslims" have you ever heard condem 9/11, the world is waiting, America is waiting, we hear NOTHING.

WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO GET THEM TO SPEAK UP?
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2007
  14. PatFanInChina

PatFanInChina Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

i

Actually the problem is that they (most of muslims) don't hear about what's going on in the rest of the world and the Americans vice VS. How can they. Do you think that they have the Fox, MSNBC and etc news channels. Their only information they get is from their elders and their elders get their news from hearsay. I'm not defending anybody but it's the bloody truth. At least where i live.
  15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +378 / 1 / -9

I understand your not defending them and I understand that there are many Muslims that don't hear all the news that we do, the So Called "Good Muslims" that I refer to are the ones that live right here among us, right here in America, they hear the same news I do, they watched the towers fall on 9/11 just as I did, what else will it take for them to "speak up", why are they silent, they saw the "Beheading Show" on TV just as the rest of us did, what was their reaction, WHY ARE THEY SILENT, they are supposed to be "the good ones"?
  16. PatFanInChina

PatFanInChina Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The reason they're so silent is because they're poor. LISTEN, I teach at 4 different schools. 3 out of 4 schools have no idea that I'm trying to teach them the English language, independance, creativity,
    Actually if I was to ask about this video most of my muslim friends wouldn't have a clue
    Beheading Show