If you're posting about the draft...

Status
Not open for further replies.

patchick

Moderatrix
Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Starting last year, Ian asked that draft talk be kept (and moved) to the Draft Forum as much as possible.

I realize that this time of year the draft is the main football story, so it feels natural to discuss draft options on the main board. But Ian had some good practical reasons, including the ability to archive draft discussion in one place for future searching. So...

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/forumdisplay.php?f=13

Come join in!

better move the pacman for a 3rd round pick there as well... since it has to do with a possible draft pick:rolleyes:

See where I'm going with this?

Maybe this thread should be moved there as well...

better move the pacman for a 3rd round pick there as well... since it has to do with a possible draft pick:rolleyes:

hahaha....it does sound like a draft topic

I was going to ask about the draft but then I realised the door to the back garden was open.

The mods last year also said once you're in the month of april it was fair game to talk draft in the main board.

Maybe you should just respect Ian's wishes that he be able to archive draft discussion and stop trying to give him a hard time. He deserves better.

Maybe you should just respect Ian's wishes that he be able to archive draft discussion and stop trying to give him a hard time. He deserves better.

Do you think Ian would rather have 30 posts on the main forum talking about Spygate or where Brady and Giselle is dining this week - or maybe several type posts like for instance of how Randy Moss resembles Jimi Hendrix?

I think this time of year its really the only topic or area to discuss in an otherwise pretty quiet period in the NFL regardless of the rules set forth by the main guy, although I am sure my view won't matter anyway but just giving my opinion.

Last edited:
Until we hear from Ian, guessing what he thinks is useless. He made a statement regarding draft threads and that is how it will be handled until he says otherwise.

I may think differently but it doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots