PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If you're having severe withdrawal symptoms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanfrom1960

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
...from anything Patriots, the AT&T Pro-Am is on TV today, 12 - 3 PST (I assume also nationally?). May get a glimpse of Tom Brady. They have his handicap as 7, which is pretty damned good. Not sure if that's a straight handicap or some derivative. Tom Sr. is a 10.

While the thought is appreciated, watching Pro-Am golf compared to college football on a Saturday is a very depressing thouught :(

BelichickFan said:
While the thought is appreciated, watching Pro-Am golf compared to college football on a Saturday is a very depressing thouught :(

I'd watch anything instead of college football.

Scott37 said:
what network?

CBS. They've shown Tom a couple times, just short game though. He does look like he's pretty good. Bill Murray gets a lot of coverage for his clowning.

I'm as good as Brady

I saw him hit a drive off the fairway and over by the cart path, almost out of bounds.

Hell, I do that all of the time. So, I'm as good as Bady.:D

I have been watching this today too! I love seeing him and he looks like he is having a great time with his dad! I love when they showed that Tom Sr. is wearing Tom's first SB ring! Plus the fact that those golf courses are gorgeous!

Bill's Girl said:
I have been watching this today too! I love seeing him and he looks like he is having a great time with his dad! I love when they showed that Tom Sr. is wearing Tom's first SB ring! Plus the fact that those golf courses are gorgeous!

There are very very golf coarses that aren't gorgeous.

Hey I got rid of one of my "creepy refs'. But the onther one stays.

PATSNUTme said:
There are very very golf coarses that aren't gorgeous.

Hey I got rid of one of my "creepy refs'. But the onther one stays.

HA! I noticed that, but one creepy ref is one too many....... If it has to stay, shouldn't you change the logo on his cap to the Steelers??

This isn't bad, but, I sure myself, like others will pop in Three Games to Glory I, II or III when we need our fix. I know tomorrow with the storm coming into the northeast, I am gonna pop in my snow game tape and enjoy that, or one of the Peyton Manning Face games.

Just a question ...

How does a guy with a sports hernia manage to play golf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back