PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If you're going to the game Sunday night...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat_the_Patriot

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
AND YOU ARE A PATS FAN... please, Please, PLEASE let BB know how much we appreciate him and what he does for us on a daily basis.

Let the Chargers fans do/say what they want... I really don't care what they think (nor does anyone else).

I know that BB only cares about one thing on Sunday night... and that's beating the Chargers... but it can't hurt to let him know how we, the fans, feel about him and this whole mess.

If you see a fake Pats fan booing Coach B or coming out against him in any way... please, Please, PLEASE shout 'em down.

When BB first walks on the field... cheer as loud as you can... none of this neuvo-bandwagon-wineandcheese fan crap... let him know how much you appreciate what he's done for us as... 3 SBs, 4 AFC Championships in a row, possibly the best Pats team that I have ever seen (I know it's early in the season) on the field this year, and the dynasty tag... let's let him know what he means to us and how glad we are to have him as the coach of our team.

"Forget" everyone else... this is about the team that we cheer rabidly for and the leader that has brought winning ways over to the Razor... please let's let him hear us when he comes in... he may not care (I believe he really just wants to win the darn game... something that makes him the coach that he is)... but it might, just might, help him to feel a little better after all of this negativity this past week... anything that can't hurt might help.

Oh... and all of you fake pats fans that are turning on BB after this "bump in the road"... I really hope that you AREN'T going to the game... but if you're there and you boo our coach.... "FORGET" you!

I agree 100 percent Pat wish I Could make the game only Patriot game I have a chance to attend is at the Ravens.
I hope all the true fans give BB a amazing show of support, and anyone that doesn't? Well I'm not gonna advocate violence on this board but that's how strongly I feel!

GO PATS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye