PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If you were designing the game plan for the Rams...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Va_Pats_Fan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
.. You would do what?

1) Stop Steven Jackson

Last edited:
I think they blitz a lot. So pick up on that.

Last year their DL and secondary was getting gashed - if they're not that much different, attack those pieces.

Also, stop SJ and limit Holt.

Attack anybody on their O-Line not named Pace.

Were I designing the game plan for the Rams, I'd stack the line and challenge Cassel to throw deep. Double cover Moss. I'd blitz up the middle where the Pats have shown an inability to firewall their QB. I'd try to run right by the Pats OTs and TEs, since others have shown some success there.

On offense, I'd try to go deep and focus on Deltha's side. Underneath I'd call lots of across the middle TE plays untill the Pats showed they could cover a TE.

Let's see....shotgun, deep to Moss every time. haha jk

I'd throw it on STL with their lack of legit corners and stop Steven Jackson

Were I designing the game plan for the Rams, I'd stack the line and challenge Cassel to throw deep. Double cover Moss. I'd blitz up the middle where the Pats have shown an inability to firewall their QB. I'd try to run right by the Pats OTs and TEs, since others have shown some success there.

On offense, I'd try to go deep and focus on Deltha's side. Underneath I'd call lots of across the middle TE plays untill the Pats showed they could cover a TE.

I think what the OP meant was designing the game plan for beating the Rams.

I read the question the same way that you did. And I agree with your game plan.

I would pipe this into the visiting locker room starting Saturday afternoon and have it on every screen in the building until Sunday at 1pm.

YouTube - The Rammers - Ram It

Play it just like you played the Denver game. St. Louis can't stop the run. Both Washington and Dallas ran on them well. Bottle up Jackson and limit the turnovers and we should be OK.

Fake field goal pass for a TD like last time

lol, i dont know why ppl are so scared of the rams...

i dont think they are that good...a simple game plan will work....

then again we can blow them out if we played like we did against the donkies

Hit Marshall Faulk over and over again.

If you have to go to NFL Network to do it, so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes