PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If you were a GM

stumeister

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
How much do you consider who a player has as an agent when it comes to deciding if you take players that are close together on your big board?

Would you select a slightly less rated player who has a professional agent or the slightly more talented player who has a low life, scum sucking maggot as an agent?

When I say low life, scum sucking maggot I'm not referring to agents who work hard for their clients, I'm referring to the blow hard, can't face reality, pieces of garbage that are out there.

I think who the agent is, is a factor in the decision making process. To what degree? Hard to tell.

I think it is college football that is being decimated by agents. They promise college players all kind of riches in the NFL, and for most it works out, but for far too many, it becomes a nightmare.

I'm not sure what the worthless NCAA can even do about it. Agents will find any opening they can to reach a player, via family, girlfriends, friends, 3rd parties etc. It is a joke how easily agents counter anything the incompetent NCAA does.

I doubt problems with agents is even on Roger "I bleed green and white and not just because I have the clap" Goddell's radar.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back