PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If you want to Laugh; please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolinatony

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
ok so do the Jets have a Manning or Brady? is there even a player on this roster that can take over a game

You know, I want this guy and i also dont want to over pay for him so id be fine if we dont get him i guess, but he best not go to NE or we are scrwed. I think tangini will do their best, if they dont want him, to keep him from
going to NE just like they did with branch

Nice job tannenbaum. Not even an offer to the best FA on the market and
now we have to look at him twice a year. AWESOME! Thats EXACTLY how we're gonna win the division next year.

Porter is NOT better then Thomas. He just talks a good game but Thomas is a real deal and one of the most complete players in the NFL. This is a HUGE missed chance for the jets.

great. we have close to 30 mil. to spend yet we do nothing at all...

yeah and the best players are already off the market. who's the best olb left? banta cain?
are you f*ckin kidding me? he's a backup / below average starter. the best corner?
roderick hood, an undrafted free agent who's been a backup in philadelphia. yeah,
these guys will help us beat the patriots.

Adalius to the Patriots would DEFINATELY not be good for us

Yes he is ONE player. ONE more great player added to a conference team we are chasing.

People have every right to be pissed.

Adalius Thomas would give the Pats a new McGinest at OLB, something they missed big time last season.

man this is sickening. the worst part is not even that we DIDNT get thomas.
the worst part is that the PATRIOTS got him. aw man...

Correct. But that one elite player was just added to a Belichick defense and Tom Brady team.
Unfortunately, this signing is going to make our run at a division title in the coming
years much tougher. People have every right to be pissed.

IMagine if Bongo is right and they actually get Randy Moss.
If they stay healthy next year, no way we win the division

wow, the Jets are like that fat little nerdy kid in the back of the lunchroom...

All the cute girls are going to other guys and the fat kid is just staring and watching.....

although he has a car and money, he doesn't even make an attempt to get one of the girls...

Nah the Jets are like the poor guy who window shops while his friends get everything they want.

thanks, that was funny.

This is some of the most incoherant babble I have ever attempted to read. I take it that

1. You're a Jets fan, or posting from the perspective of a Jets fan
2. You're mad the Pats are (apparently) signing Thomas
3. Mangini is fat and can't get a date

Last edited:
This is some of the most incoherant babble I have ever attempted to read. I take it that

1. You're a Jets fan
2. You're mad the Pats are (apparently) signing Thomas
3. Mangini is fat and can't get a date

I think he took that from a Jets forum. Somebody might want to watch the bridges in Jersey to make sure there isn't a mass suicide tonight of Jets fans.

The funniest part about it is that whoever wrote it actually thought the Jets had a chance at winning the division before the Thomas signing.

:bricks:

Last edited:
I am a Pats fan and that was some jeters talk

From other teams
Perfect fit there. They will probably win at least 2 more superbowls before the Eagles ever win one. But hey, we saved a boatload of money by not signing him.

Thats what championship teams do. they dont sit around like the cowboys
and wait to get the rejects no one else wanted. hats off to NE.

I hate the pats but thats a damn good signing
can you imagine Thomas and Seymour of the edge and run stuffing.

Seeing this level of despair from the Jesters makes it all the more sweeter.....I would love to be a fly on the wall of Mangina's house tonight.

Ilike to read what our foes have to say.
The madder they are; the better player you know we have!

what's funny is they thought the jets had a chance to win the east if they actually signed thomas.

Kinda warms the ****les of ones heart.

Congrats on getting thomas. Im pretty pissed, but im not giving you a super bowl b/c you got the best free agent.

What amazes me; have we ever signed a FA this fast?

At least Jets fans can find comfort in the thought that they too will see an Adalius Thomas signing.....once the Pats are done with him.

Just like all the players, coaches, ticket takers, hotdog vendors, etc. that the Pats no longer have use for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down