Welcome to PatsFans.com

If you needed more information that the 9/11 Commission was a sham

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PressCoverage, Jan 30, 2008.

1. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

based on numerous books and articles, i have long held the belief that the two official inquiries into 9/11 -- the 9/11 Commission Report and the Kean Commission Report -- were both controlled, muzzled, incomplete and, as a result, fully conciliatory... the Kean Commission was especially riddled with conflicts of interest, including the chairman, Thomas Kean, a director and shareholder in the company that is an equity holder in the BTC oil pipeline... the 9/11 Commission's main man, Zelikow, is a blatant Bush League lackey, and the evidence he muzzled the 9/11 Report is overwhelming...

can't wait to buy this book:

[​IMG]

Key 9/11 Commission Staffer Held Secret Meetings With Rove, Scaled Back Criticisms of White House

A forthcoming book by NYT reporter Philip Shenon — “The Commission: The Uncensored History of the 9/11 Investigation” — asserts that former 9/11 Commission executive director Philip Zelikow interfered with the 9/11 report.

According to the book, Zelikow had failed to inform the commission at the time he was hired that he was instrumental in helping Condoleezza Rice set up Bush’s National Security Council in 2001. Some panel staffers believe Zelikow stopped them from submitting a report depicting Rice’s performance prior to 9/11 as “amount[ing] to incompetence.”

Relying on the accounts of Max Holland, an author and blogger who has obtained a copy of the forthcoming book, ABC reports that Zelikow was holding private discussions with White House political adviser Karl Rove during the course of the 9/11 investigation:

In his book, Shenon also says that while working for the panel, Zelikow appears to have had private conversations with former White House political director Karl Rove, despite a ban on such communication, according to Holland. Shenon reports that Zelikow later ordered his assistant to stop keeping a log of his calls, although the commission’s general counsel overruled him, Holland wrote.

Zelikow flatly denied discussing the commission’s work with Rove. “I never discussed the 9/11 Commission with him, not at all. Period.” After completing his work with the 9/11 Commission, Zelikow was hired by Condoleezza Rice as Counselor at the State Department.

rotten to the core... they'll all be judged...
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2008
  2. Keegs

Keegs Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

i'm sure he makes all of it up.

You know, like everything else in this political forum.
  3. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

who makes what up? based on what?
  4. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Blue pill this time...
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +303 / 1 / -9

The End Is Near
    Be Prepared
    Oh Holy Jesus Our
    Lord God
    Holy Mary Mother Of The Christ Almighty
    Have Mercy
    Blessed Is Thy Womb
    He Has Risen

:bricks:
  6. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Keegs is a blatant hit and runner... he visits the forum once per year or so, runs his mouth, then disappears... effectively covering his eyes and ears from any response...

anyhow... let's see who the first Bush Leaguer is who affirms that the 9/11 Commission was legit in their mind... my guess is patsfan13...

if no one, we can then figure they collectively have no response and merely hope we change the subject... just like 9/11 whistleblowers, Paul Wellstone's murder, Bush's insistance on testifying off the record, and every other instance of curious Bush League strategy they run from...
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2008
  7. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

this one has to be the valuim pill... multiplied.
  8. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

please refrain from quoting the crazy old man with giant font... i have him blocked because he serves as nothing but inane, irrelevant clutter, who never engages another poster here in any semblance of give and take... that merely is my opinion, i know many here love him...
  9. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

There is no way that I put Harry on my ignore list... he just cracks me up so much.

Not much makes sense, but alot of it is CLASSIC.
  10. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

... and YOU call Obi-wan a "coward" for blocking you!!!

//
  11. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

point taken... but... i see a difference, i guess... Obi blocks me because I take him to task and address his bullshyt directly... It then descends into a pissing match from which he, while equally guilty, covers his ears and runs from -- after getting in the last word, of course...

I usually block Harry for a short while because, well, he never debates and engages another poster directly... and instead clutters the forum with incoherant, abstract, large-font prose that makes little sense, is seldom funny, and never goes anywhere... even when he makes an interesting point you want to discuss, it's no use asking him to expand further, because he never addresses anyone directly... he then morphs into some quote, or song verse, or allegory that, while sometimes funny, more than usually misses the mark badly...

It's like spraying myself with OFF in the presense of a debate mosquito... he's a drafty window that needs closing...

I don't block Harry because I can't dominate him in a logical debate... I block him because he serves as nothing more than a distraction from the topic being discussed... Same reason I don't block you, or anyone with a sane, albeit misguided, opinion... don't get me wrong: you're as irritating as anyone, but at least you respond directly... , and don't act like you're talking to no one in particular while typing every post with goofy gigantic font ...

now, do you have anything to offer regarding the fraud that was the 9/11 Commission or Zelikow?
  12. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

You need to search beneath the surface to catch Harry's heart. He's been around a while. Seen stuff that most of us haven't. Harry has things to offer even in his wall poetry. He's our best graffiti artist, hands down!

//
  13. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

let me ask you in another way, directly then...

do you, Fog, have any problems with the 9/11 Commission Report, based on what you know about it?
  14. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

As to your complaint about the 9/11 commission, I agree there may be some troubling linkages of persons involved in making the report and the events they are talking about, but the same can be said of the Warren Commission report on JFK's murder; many of interlocking directorates there, too.

I can see that if you, PC, or anyone else for that matter, were to buy into a deliberate act of negligence/malfeasance on the part of the government, then this would be a crime of such magnitude as to dwarf just about anything in American history. Mind-boggling just to contemplate it.

But I just cannot accept that anybody in the U.S. government, on any level from top to bottom, deliberately allowed the horror of 9/11 to take place. Nobody in their right mind would stand by and allow what took place on that day to happen. I do not believe anybody in the chain of command or in the loop of national security of our government would purposely allow 9/11 to happen. I believe we vet personnel in sensitive positions better than that.

What I do see, perhaps, is a similarity to what happened on December 7, 1941, when the Japanese sneak attacked Pearl Harbor: there is ample evidence to suggest that the U.S. should have known about it, and therefore been able to prevent it. But there, too, I do not believe that Franklin Roosevelt or anyone under him deliberately allowed the Pearl Harbor attack to happen, as much as I question FDR's many other policies as president.

//
  15. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

therein lies the problem with your kind, Fogbuster... "mind-boggling just to contemplate it"... so instead you simply don't ever contemplate it ... despite the mountain of evidence staring you -- or anyone with an American education, a Borders gift card, and a high speed modem -- right in the face...

but i do thank you for actually answering a direct question... you do it so infrequently...

so, you believe we vet them better than that, do you?

then please explain how we vetted those who wrote up "Operation Northwoods"... or was it worth killing American civilians in order to teach that bastard Castro a lesson?
  16. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

"my kind", eh. You just cannot have a conversation without getting in your little digs. All desire I had to seriously engage on this question just went "swirling down the toilet", as you say.

Come back when you can be civil, and bring a synopsis of the "Northwoods" thing, if you want; I don't have time for googling today.

//
  17. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +303 / 1 / -9

I have no idea what's going on here I blocked everybody

Debating a Bush Hater goes nowhere, there is far to much Hatred to flogalate an inteligent response from them.

Therefore I Sing.

The Old Maine In Maine:
    Rocking alone in his old rocking chair
    I saw an old man with silvery hair
    He seemed so neglected
    By Those who should care
    Playing with himself
    In his old rocking chair

GOD BLESS THE BLUE PILL PASS THEM AROUND

:bricks:
  18. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

unbelievable... "your kind" wasn't even a dig... and yet you'll use that as your escape clause, and eject from the discussion.... just how do YOUR KIND wish to be referred? you feign indignance over no matter what we call you... war enablers, Bush Leaguers, deniers, Con men, heck, even "Republicans" annoys some people who support the imperialism.... that's it, how about Imperialism supporter? does that make you take your ball and go home also?

a "synopsis of the Northwoods thing?" are you absolutely kidding me?????

your apparent ignorance to the common knowledge that is Operation Northwoods (to where you need Google just to offer an opinion) shows the forum, once and for all, that you're among the most uninformed regulars we have here.... i learned about Northwoods in my 1990 sociology class... where've YOU been?

i'll bet two people on this foum are unware of the basic premise behind 'the Northwoods' thing... and you're one of them...
  19. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Let's put it to a vote, then!!

:D

//
  20. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I hear ya, Harry. (All except that "playing with..." thing.)

Basically, we're on the same beam!!

:D

//