PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If you have DirecTV Sunday Ticket HD, please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

QB12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
The Chiefs-Pats game is supposed to be shown in HD on channel 706-1. However, as of 9PM Central Saturday night, the program guide for 706-1 where I am in Texas reads: "Upcoming: Raiders @ Chiefs HD Live 1 PM ET."

What does your Program Guide say?

QB12

Raiders - Chiefs in HD on 706-1

Pats - Chiefs on 706

Probably a programming error. I wouldnt worry about it.

All mine says is "To Be Announced" I'm hoping they show it in HD..that would suck if i would have to watch game number 1 in reg-def.

Get a cheap HD antenna for backup . I got one for 10$ from ebay hooked up and all local channels come in HD .

IF you gotoa store its like 100$ i think.

CBS does not carry all their games in HD like Fox does. Betcha tomorrow's game is not in HD because of CBS, not because of DTV.

The Pats-Chiefs in HD is not on 706.1 on my listing either.

Bob G

I am in California and mine says the same. It does not list the Pats-KC game in HD. If they do not show it in HD then I believe there is a conspiracy!!!!!! just kidding. It problaby is an error on the guide. Go PATS!!!!!:singing:

CBS does not carry all their games in HD like Fox does. Betcha tomorrow's game is not in HD because of CBS, not because of DTV.

The Pats-Chiefs in HD is not on 706.1 on my listing either.

Bob G

I do not believe that is true any more. LINK

The guide is still not completely correct. According to tech support, it should be by tomorrow and the CBS games will be in HD.

Get a cheap HD antenna for backup . I got one for 10$ from ebay hooked up and all local channels come in HD .

IF you gotoa store its like 100$ i think.

Can you explain what exact antenna is reqd and where do I hook it up? That would be perfect....

Can you explain what exact antenna is reqd and where do I hook it up? That would be perfect....

All tv`s like the old one can still use a antenna and view tv. By 08 all local channels are in HD so all you need is a TV can use HD transmission.
its similar to the old antenna we got with crt TV.

http://tv.about.com/od/hdtv/a/hdantenna.htm

this is a good link , mine is just a cheap one which a hdmi connector which i plug into the TV. i have used once when cable was down.Its a great backup. Also, all prime time events like games are relayed in HD so even if you not get alot of HD during regular times , prime time event are in HD.After feb 08 all channels will be in HD.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back